1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alibaba wholesaler are they good & reliable ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gcfarri, Jul 12, 2017.

I have spent 100’s of hours now searching for good , honest and reliable wholesalers but I am practically at a dead end . There is one I found called Alibaba and I was wondering how good and reliable they are. Also are there any particular wholesalers/companies that are listed within Ali Baba that I should avoid or on the other hand are there any that are more about standing than the others .

gcfarri, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should establish some kind of contact with the suppliers you are interested in. Ask them technical questions about the products and see if they are knowledgeable. If they're not, stay away. Also you should try to order some samples and test the quality. However, some suppliers trick customers by sending them good quality samples. When the customer then do a bulk order, the supplier send low quality products.

MrKing01, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  3. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Doba. It might be easier for you to get started. Alibaba is more large scale ( ie: importing )

jmbinfo, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  4. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    Alibaba is not a wholesaler. It is an advertising site where thousands of suppliers list their goods for sale. On Alibaba you will find that the vast majority claim to be manufacturers, but they are traders masquerading as manufacturers.

You obviously have a lot to learn about product sourcing. First of all, don't buy wholesale! The reason is that wholesalers and traders buy from real manufacturers and add a big margin before selling the products to you.

If you want maximum profits you need to buy direct from genuine manufacturers. For some ideas on what is involved I suggest you have a look at my sourcing and importing website in the first link below. I am not asking you to buy, I just want you to learn there just how much you need to learn.

Importexport, Jul 24, 2017 IP