1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alexa Ranking Improvement through SEO Approach

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by chitrasenb, Jun 17, 2014.

HI Friends,

I have some query related to Alexa Ranking. Can anyone suggest me how to improve the alexa ranking of particular website(new) in very short time(1 month). What are the seo approach for this. Please feel free to suggest how to increase Alexa ranking for website.

Thanks in Advance,

SEO

chitrasenb, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  2. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want just Alexa increase and don't take care if your site can get penalties or not just create a lot of backlinks to it. Because even with few visitors per day you can get Alexa under 100k.

laicen, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  3. Anis Mizi

Anis Mizi Member

Best Answers:
    To increase alexa ranking you can apply these steps:
    1. Install alexa toolbar to your browser and try to get people visit your site who have alexa toolbar installed
    2. submit your site on alexa. It may charge you
    3. Create some quality, related and good backlinks for your site and share your site to Social media
    4. Increase traffic
    If you can do these, you will see a good rank on Alexa

Anis Mizi, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well @chitrasenb tell you what Alexa ranking can be manipulated easily I don't think that there is any need of concentrating on Alexa ranking, but still if you want that your Alexa should give a good feel then install Alexa toolbar over your home PC or tell your friends and family members to open your site twice a day. You Alexa will soon get boost up !

John Dave, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  5. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with John Dave, there is no useless to have a good Alexa ranking. It's useful just in case you want to sell your website, or some proof for your clients that want's to buy traffic from your site, that's it.

laicen, Jun 17, 2014 IP