1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alexa rank dropped after Joomla installation

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by flowcast, Jan 2, 2013.

Hi all. About a month ago my alexa rank was 500k and around 80k US. Now alexa says my site has 'no data'. I am sure installing joomla has something to do with it but I am not sure. Will I ever get my rank back? I have been kicking myself for going to joomla. I rather have my rank back lol

The site is www.centerpintalk.com if my url is needed. I am just frustrated now... Any help would be much appreciated.

flowcast, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  2. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alexa is the measurement of how popular your website is on internet. And when it shows no data for website, that certainly indicate your website has almost zero traffic.

This may or may not have connection with the Joomla. But going through your website, one thing I can definitely say is about your 'URL structure', which is neither search engine friendly nor users friendly. You must correct this.

seo_buzz, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  3. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    you must learn to rewrite dynamic urls to static urls which are search engine friendly. Also you must optimize your site properly. Also make site on original scripts. Get help at www.freelancer.com from programmers. They will charge money from you but will make your site seo friendly. I am also a php programmer. PM me if you need my help.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    hope2life, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  4. yenny

yenny Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to increase alexa rank so people dont really rely on it anymore. Whats your traffic per day? if it is a good number I'm sure your rank will be back in no time.

yenny, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  5. barbiecan29

barbiecan29 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is because of the updates on your website. As you site have traffic soon your website have Alexa rank also

barbiecan29, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  6. Rahul.Kashyap.Karnal

Rahul.Kashyap.Karnal Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, you can get Alexa rank with in few days but it is deplaned on your traffic. :)

Rahul.Kashyap.Karnal, Jan 15, 2013 IP