1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alexa Paid Service is Worth?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by spectrarohit, Oct 19, 2011.

Hello Guys!!

I just got mail from Alexa Internet

As someone who has claimed a site on Alexa, we wanted to let you knowabout some exciting new changes. If you log in to the new "Dashboard" tab on Alexa.com, you'll seethat your claimed sites are now listed in the "My Sites" table withfree "Intro" subscription plans. Now, any changes you make to yoursite's listing will go into effect immediately. We're also excited to announce the recent release of "Alexa Pro". Ifyou choose, you can upgrade your site to either a Basic or Advanced"Alexa Pro" subscription plan. Both of these plans include a "PremiumListing" on Alexa.com which adds the ability to customize your site'slisting on Alexa and publish directly measured visitors and pageviewsnumbers for your site. The Advanced Plan includes bi-weekly siteaudits to keep your site running optimally.

Plans and Pricing

Basic Subscription
    $999 per month

Advanced Subscription
    $149 per month

Will it be worth to do this?

Spectra

spectrarohit, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  2. Kapil Khaneja

Kapil Khaneja Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't think soo..

I personally used Alexa to:

1) Check Alexa rank which is still available.

2) Analyze back links of a website and this one is no more available for free. But that's not a problem as there are tons of other tools now which offer detailed Link Profile data for free.

If they haven't added any new innovative data matrices in the paid version, i don't think its worth..

Kapil Khaneja, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  3. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    save your money

Mark Berger, Jun 15, 2013 IP