1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Alexa 47K - Top Social Bookmarking Site - 8K Visits, 55K Pageviews

Discussion in 'Sites' started by timur1505, Mar 20, 2013.

http://www.bookmarkbite.com is POPULAR SOCIAL BOOKMARKING SITE that has a current Alexa Rank of 47883 and 21,000 Indexed Pages.

SEO and link building has already been done on this site.
    The site is not monetized as I'm busy with other projects.
    Potential bidders should have monetization ideas in mind before bidding, but if you don’t you could consider some of the following:
    Adsense
    Adbrite
    CPA Lead
    Adf.ly
    Edomz.com
    You will also have access to over 33490 member email addresses.

What You’ll Receive From Us
    • Domain
    • Free push to Godaddy
    • Site files & Database files
    • Free Transfer worth $50 and free 30 days support.
    Please note: if you do not have cPanel or Godaddy hosting we will give you access to download the site files and database only.
    To host this site we recommend Hostgator's Baby Plan which is free for the first month and includes cPanel.

What you’ll Need For The Transfer To Commence
    • You will need to provide us with your Godaddy Registrar details ( A free account can be created in 5 minutes).
    • If you let me know your hosting details, my team will move the site over to your hosting free of charge (cPanel & Godaddy hosting only). Alternatively, if you'd rather move the site yourself I'll give you access to download the files. If you give my team the go ahead it will typically take less than 12 hours to be on your server.

Why I’m Selling This Site
    Selling successful websites is our business. While we also keep a lot of sites for ourselves, we also like to make a little extra by selling them here on DigitalPoint.
    If you would like more information, please contact us via the contact detals below.

contact info
    Email:
    I am happy to answer any questions that you may have about the site, but if possible I would prefer if you ask them in the comments section below.

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! I HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK, READ MY FEEDBACK FROM OTHER USERS:
    • Tim has been absolutely awesome. This was my first time buying and he helped me with everything including the site transfer!
    • It is now only 40 minutes later and everything has been transferred. Tim is an Excellent Seller. Highly Recommended!
    • Fantastic Seller, highly recommended. He has alot of integrity. I would definitely buy off him again!
    • Good transaction. Fast File Transfer, No problems.
    • Extremely fast, competent, helpful seller. Will definitely do business with agian.
    • I submit this very well-deserved and positive feedback on Flippa in recognition of the seller's outstanding and timely tech support. Highly recommended for any future business dealin
    AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY PAST FEEDBACK, I AM A RELIABLE SELLER AND I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET YOUR SITE UP AND RUNNING IN A TIMELY MANNER. WEATHER YOU'RE NEW OR A PRO, I'M HAPPY TO GIVE YOU THE SUPPORT NEEDED ON YOUR PURCHASE.

timur1505, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. timur1505

timur1505 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Staring bid at $5.
    Feel free to PM me if you would like to see verified Google Analyics.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
    timur1505, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. panarasgr

panarasgr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you please PM me with google analytics of the traffic sources? Thanks.

panarasgr, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  4. topparked

topparked Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 3
    can i see google stats as well

topparked, Mar 20, 2013 IP
    blackhunter250 likes this.
  5. ionutzu14u

ionutzu14u Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    intrested , please provide analytics here

ionutzu14u, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  6. kevydesigns

kevydesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Could you please PM me the google analytics stats or grant me access to analytics or any other traffic sources?

Thanks.

kevydesigns, Mar 21, 2013 IP