1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. aslansag

aslansag Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think I am the latest victim of this Company...they have taken money from my credit card account without asking me.......I complaint them to my credit card bank but I do not know when I can get answer......
    Please please be aware this company they did not deliver their promise......
    Aslan
    www.buzzytravel.com

aslansag, Jul 20, 2004 IP
  2. fluffywhiteclouds

fluffywhiteclouds Guest

Best Answers:
    How many thread in these Guys I have just posted my annoyance on another one???

How do I stick it on here aswell to warn everyone alse about this company?

fluffy

fluffywhiteclouds, Jul 20, 2004 IP
  3. fluffywhiteclouds

fluffywhiteclouds Guest

Best Answers:
    Good old cut and paste that is probablly what they do lol!!!!!

Yep count me in i was screwed too!!!!!

Read the t & C's though if you think you have any hope of getting your money back?

It says that once we have achieved your number 1 positions on all the 27 search engines we will then hold those positions for you for 12 months?

so to quote my legal advice what it means is that there money back guarantee DOES NOT COME INTO FORCE UNTIL THEY HAVE ACHIEVED THE 27 NUMBER POSITIONS THAT THEY ARE PROMISING!!

So as we all know we will be waiting until the next millenium before our contract with this company will become legally binding!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now consoled myself and hit myself repeatadly for quite literally throwing in excess of £2000 down the drain with these guys. I have now resigned myself to the stark reality that i will NEVER EVER ACHIEVE THESE GUARANTEED POSITIONS AND WILL MOST IMPORTANTLY NEVER EVER EVER EVER SEE MY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE COME INTO FORCE.

I am way too embarassed to let you guys know my web address as this is not the first time I was suckered into SEO by a bunch of ********.

At least the last company only screwed me for about £250 though. They too promised me number 1's on google for 20 keywords etc... with guarantees of positions. The company this time was Iomart!!!!

There t & c's are even more laughable than ADA's though as THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NO MENTION OF ANY GUARANTEE WHATSEVER from them so its like quite literally just throwing your money down the drain with ABSOLOUTLELY NO COMEBACK WHATSEVER!!!!!

Next SEO company to cold call me will have to be outstanding to persuade me on board???

fluffy

fluffywhiteclouds, Jul 20, 2004 IP
  4. Jaycees

Jaycees Peon

Best Answers:
    Peter please get in touch I am also in dispute with this company alone with others. We have a number of choices as I see it. We either contact the police(fraud) trading standards or take out a class action (conbined) against them for refunds and costs. My email address is bob@jaycees.co.uk

Jaycees, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  5. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    I keep a list of cold calling 'SEO' firms. With our 5 sites this means we get calls daily saying: " Hey we found you guys on the Google Adwords program, we can get you in the natural listings.... " and then I cut them off...

The list below is who called us (here in the UK). It is not a list of recommendations nor a black list... Just FYI so you know who are out there and who you can expect. If you are thinking of using 3d party SEO services, yuo might want to check these out in advance to avoid nasty surprises like those that ADA through at you:

Jump Higher
    BoMac
    Alex Doyle
    IoMart
    Top Flight

Latest number 1 guarantee company: ItsColdOutside

I forgot to keep bookmarks for you but I did check em all out and think there is only one with a decent site with honest statements and promises.

Be advised...

T0PS3O, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  6. Dennis

Dennis Guest

Best Answers:
    TO ALL.

First of all I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone that has taken time out of their busy schedules to actually make the effort to type these remarks in this forum. Every single client at Alex Doyle is valued and I would like the clients to contact us and we will continue to work with them hand in hand to improve rankings. Their isn't a single company that is infallable out there we are are all human, we all have staff that make mistakes. I guess we are guilty of being human! Occassionally a client can slip through the net, sometimes clients wipe work, Peter, that effects listings. On occasion servers do go down through spam e-mails, such as Bt and NTL last week. Lets start a forum about them. It digusting....I was conned out of my money...Action group vs BT, lets go to the fraud squad because I pay my monthly subscription, all unhappy customers of BT please contact me and we will take these 'cowboys on' and shut them down. Lets rid the earth of this telecommunication scum bla bla bla bla. Its all conjucture. I presume that you are all in business and as a result do get unhappy clients. The fact that we are openly being attacked gives us the right to openly defend ourselves. However, its not a professional aproach. I realise there are clients that do get ripped off by cowboys and as a result scaremongering ocurrs, every legitimate company gets tarred with the same brush. The question is would you all be stating this about BT because of a few mistakes made. The answer Yes you would! Microsoft, IBM, NTL, FIRST CHOICE HOLIDAYS, COCA COLA, BRITVIC ETC ALL HAVE FORUMS, full of complaining clients. However, do you still all have phones? do you drink coca cola? do you use microsoft apllications and do you go on holidays? The fact is ITC are simply using this to gain personally. Is this professional? You quote a first years trading accounts. This forum is great publicity thank you, I'm sure as being business owners you will realise why. We've obviously arrived because you dedicate a thread to us. Thats a great honour. Rank us alongside BT, COCA COLA, BRITVIC, NTL, IBM, MICROSOFT, FIRST CHOICE ETC, if you wish.
    Really stop quoting fraud squads etc, it's empty and useless, we are legitimate we have nothing to hide!

Again thankyou for your dedication and time in bringing Alex Doyle publicity, maybe I should pay you all commission!

Dennis, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  7. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Dennis... Why do all these clients have trouble getting in touch with you and if they do, why is it such a hassle to get their problems sorted?

And thanking us for this thread is bullshit because it has all been negative publicity.

I don't have any issues with your company but judging from all this, I would certainly avoid ever making use of your services. Help those you have pissed off and we all might think ADA is not that bad after all...

T0PS3O, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  8. fluffywhiteclouds

fluffywhiteclouds Guest

Best Answers:
    So Dennis aka Alex Doyle you are now comparing your service to that of the big boys? You are only human etc.....

As we all know yes the big boys mess up now and then BUT they do hold their hands up and THEY DO GIVE COMPENSATION!!!!!

Your T & C's are so good that you know that no matter what legal action is taken against you. YOU WILL WIN.

You got something right??

I ask no challenge you to confirm in this forum that your guarantee does state and I quote.

Once we receive your positions on the 27 search engines listed the 12 months service of your contract will begin. Gaining this positions usually takes 4 weeks from when the work is complete.

Correct me if I am wrong here but that means that the so called money back guarantee CANNOT COME INTO PLACE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE NUMBER 1 ON ALL THE LISTED SEARCH ENGINES. WHEN THESE POSITIONS ARE THEN ACHIEVED THE 12 MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE COMES INTO EFFECT.

As anyone on this forum will already know. YOU CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY POSITIONS ON ANY SEARCH ENGINE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME UNLESS YOU USE PAY PER CLICK.

I am not too bothered about my lost money?

I do really think that you should do pay per click for all these disgruntled and extremely annoyed customers whose money you took on completely false promises for a minimum period of 3 months at number 1 JUST ON GOOGLE BY THE WAY FOR ALL THE SO CALLED "EXCLUSIVE" SEARCH PHRASES YOU PROMOTED FOR THEM.

I mean really you have a database of keywords and once they have been purchased you remove them. Pull the other one!

I am one of probably hundreds of people out there who are prepared to say you got me, well done I applaud your fantastic salesman!

The only way though that I can stop people being sucker punched in by your so called Number 1 Guarantee is on this Brilliant message board service.

Ps. To all you people out there about to take them to court I really wouldn't bother. I would just get a legal person to go over the t & c's and they will all agree that you have not got a leg to stand on.

PPS. Their new url is

www.alexdoyleassociates.com

Just check out the testimonials page it is coming soon??????

Come on Dennis a link to this forum would be quite funny what do you guys think. :D :D :D

fluffywhiteclouds, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  9. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Fluffy.... i'm here just wetting myself....would ADA really put a link to one of how many of their websites....with all our comments....they must be brave...or something???

peterjohnston917, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  10. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Look who's #1 World Wide for Alex Doyle

Or maybe people would try Alex Doyle Associates

:D

Pretty much anything with their name in the search phrase throws DP threads at #1 in Google.. And quite possible another 27 Search Engines too... And probably guaranteed for a year too since the only people who might be interested in obtaining that precious #1 don't know F-all about getting there ethically and in a sustainable fashion... Ow and.. DP's T's & C's do make sense, without unprofessional spelling mistakes...

T0PS3O, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  11. fluffywhiteclouds

fluffywhiteclouds Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't want to sound to much of a pessimist but hey it would be funny lets just pleaZe hope that anyone who gets a cold call comes to this website they will HOPEFULLY run a mile???

ps. notice the ada spelling mistake another way of getting top positions maybe mis-spelling your search phrases lol?

fluffywhiteclouds, Jul 21, 2004 IP
  12. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Quoting from Dennis "Occassionally a client can slip through the net, sometimes clients wipe work, Peter, that effects listings"

Well what can i say then.... how many nets did i fall through then????????? As i'm still falling......as i left all the work up to ADA to do....so how can the customer be at fault????

Peter

peterjohnston917, Jul 22, 2004 IP
  13. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    FAO

Who are you????? Sent you e mail... and your site is "Adult".....is something funny going on here????? me thinks!!!!

Peter

peterjohnston917, Jul 22, 2004 IP
  14. fluffywhiteclouds

fluffywhiteclouds Guest

Best Answers:
    Well ADA have stopped posting!!!

Wonder if its got something to do with their so called guarantee being rumbled and exposed for what its worth?

As EVERYBODY on this forum now knows their so called guarantee of no 1 positions on all search engines is nothing but a pure myth. It is a very g very good selling point though for everyone chasing the holy grail of number 1.

One question to everybody reading this forum is if it was as easy as paying ADA anywhere betweeen £800 and £5000 for these so called guaranteed positions on keywords why oh why do people spend in excess of £10,000 per day to be number 1 on google for certain keywords or phrases when ADA can do it ALL for as little as £800 ON ALL THE SEARCH ENGINES?

Nice little teaser for everyone there?

please please think about this when they contact you and believe you me they will?

ADA prove how good you are?

If you are as good as you are optimize your site to knock this off number 1 on google on a worldwide search with your new site?

Another challenge there for your Dennis????

Or is it poultry?

Fluffy

fluffywhiteclouds, Jul 22, 2004 IP
  15. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems theres more fake guarantee's by SEO companies in the UK than anywhere else.

I had the experience 18 months ago - spent over £600. It turned out they built a doorway page and optimised that page in the SE's. Gauranteed top 10 spot for KW's.

Didn't meet that guarantee and I didn't get a penny back. Didn't have a leg to stand on legally.

To be honest I think more and more people need to be made aware of the company in this thread - if need be design a website like paypal sucks get it No.1 eventually this company will have to change its name simply because it's reputation will be NIL.

I found out the company I used was previously called something else simply because it receive a bad reputation like this company. Any muppet can design a backdoor page and optimise it for shite nil traffic KW's.

Don't waste anymore time.. read the threads in here, and DIY

Darren :)

DarrenC, Jul 22, 2004 IP
  16. ITC

ITC Peon

Best Answers:
    2nd bold para heading.

Need I say more?

http://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/seo.html

ITC, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  17. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is from Google.co.uk "Quote"

No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.
    Beware of SEO's that claim to guarantee rankings, or that claim a "special relationship" with Google, or that claim to have a "priority submit" to Google. There is no priority submit for Google. In fact, the only way to submit a site to Google directly is by using the page at http://www.google.com/addurl.html. You can do this yourself at no cost whatsoever.

http://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/seo.html

This the link.... and boy does it say it all.... Shame i had not seen it back in Nov 03

Peter

peterjohnston917, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  18. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    This guys from the UK sound pretty slimey - maybe a good thing they never called on me, because otherwise I would have added 'em to my scumbag Hall-of-Shame as I did with another UK firm.

hulkster, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  19. magellan

magellan Guest

Best Answers:
    It has been Iomart and It's Cold Outside who have been annoying me this week :mad:

magellan, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  20. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Quick up date..... All....

More and more peeps are still contacting me and other's with the "thanks" of this forum... it is now hoped that....businessess are now more aware....of some of the things going on ..out there in SEO land

peterjohnston917, Jul 30, 2004 IP