1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. WebGladiator

WebGladiator Peon

Best Answers:
    This is Andrew Mossis's mobile number 07920291298

Last time I called him, a couple of months ago he answered the phone, the lanky piece of gutless skin put the phone down though when he found out who it was.

Not sure who he works for but if you look at the results from 192.com he is registered as the owner of the business.

[​IMG]

There is a big tangling web of companies accossiated to Web Gladiator, starting with Reidy Monoghan ltd. west midlands, other directors include several directors and other limited companies that are linked into several other web gladiator style business.

They have redesigned and re-launched there new web site so I presume they are still ripping people off!

WebGladiator, May 22, 2007 IP
  2. WebGladiator

WebGladiator Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.seoadvisors.co.uk/

WebGladiator, May 22, 2007 IP
  3. InfoKing

InfoKing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

I've not been here for a while but just popped back and saw that the plot has thickened. My office is very near the mill where Morris is meant to be operating in and i know of him due to unfortunate past events where he ripped of a couple of our clients. If it's any help i would be more than happy to bob down there and have a mooch around. I doubt you can miss his dull nasal tones around the place?!

InfoKing, May 25, 2007 IP
  4. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyone that has suffered financially after coming into contact with any of Andrew Morris's companies contact DC Heather Cowap at Greater Manchester Police.

We all know contacting BBC's Watchdog is a waste of time and Trading Standards don't give a toss if it's not affecting the general public.

Kirkburton, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  5. WebGladiator

WebGladiator Peon

Best Answers:
    www.vince-carter-reidy-monaghan.co.uk

So it looks like the directors of web gladiator have continued there scam by calling the business Reidy - Monaghan Limited and using the directors name Vince carter to promote the site.

other directors include!

Joanne Carter, Andrew James Plimmer, Mark Richard Davie.

Mr Carter:
    Birthday: 16/10/1962
    Nationality: British
    you may contact him at the following registered address

12 WATERS EDGE MARPLE BRIDGE STOCKPORT CHESHIRE SK6 5EX

WebGladiator, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  6. InfoKing

InfoKing Peon

Best Answers:
    That website is bizzare, no examples, terrible layout and it basically looks like a 3 year old kid has tried their hand at designing a site.

Surely no one in their right mind would ever promote themselves using that??

InfoKing, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  7. ArtfulWebSites

ArtfulWebSites Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone guaranteeing you #1 ranking in the SEs has to be a scam. It is not logical that such a guarantee could be fulfilled. As they say: "Caveat emptor!".

Thanks for the warning on these scam artists.

ArtfulWebSites, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  8. ekocdeah

ekocdeah Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it me or is it really hard to find one legitimate seo company out there that does exactly what it says it does. I have just been reading the threads here and have had a similar experience to these with a company called Position Gold Ltd, they seem to be based in a similar area to this bunch, maybe there related, let me know if anyone out there has had similar experiences with Position Gold Ltd, or if they're related at all and if there is anything we can do to stop this from happening in to anyone else spending hard earned money for nothing :mad:

ekocdeah, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  9. asheckter

asheckter Peon

Best Answers:
    It is so interesting to read that previous employers are still up to the same old tricks. Andrew Morris knows full well when he is scamming people put of money, problem is, he has managed to convince himself tha its not a scam.

I had the pleasure for working for him a couple of years ago, what a joke. He had us listening to motivational talks every damn morning to get us geared up to sell on the phone, half of us didnt know what we were doing really, just handed a script and if we get into deep water he will take over. He claimed he could sell/close every call and would give examples of that - except he used an old client database he brought from a previous company.

I personally never knew about any of the credit card shenanigans, and can only now comfortably say that I feel he was scamming people. He is a talker, can worm his way out of anything with fancy words and lies. In Andrews defense, its not just him, all of the senior staff were the same, thinking they were some sort of big business.

I breathed a sigh of relief when i saw this post as i am glad i got out when i did.

Andrew, or whoever poses as an employee of Alex Doyle, feel free to pick apart this post for spelling/grammar/punctuation blah blah blah. You'll never change, always out for the quick buck. Sad.

asheckter, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  10. PingusLeftFoot

PingusLeftFoot Peon

Best Answers:
    Watch your pockets boys.
    I have been contacted by one of my clients who has kindly informed me that Mr Morris is now trading as:
    Market Stomper
    1 Milk Street
    Hyde
    Cheshire
    As? You guessed it SEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PingusLeftFoot, Jun 17, 2010 IP