1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jeff, behind every successful man there's a good woman, who actually holds a professional job, and a failed company. Andy's not fishing just asking for proof but you can't provide it because it doesn't exist can you. Twist it as you want but without proof your just rambling, which is why you use a forum to type out your opinions, not fact, opinions and decide to condemn me. To be honest solicitors have looked at this and said I have a case to take it to court, only been advised that the likelyhood of any compensation is limitted due to the type and size of companies and individuals you are dealing with. Ignorance is bliss all, but if you had any weight or legal argument why not publish it? If there is any legal evidence or any evidence, then I would find out anyway, the fact is you are all clutching at straws. I don't want this to go away, I just want you to back up your statements I am always willing. Are you frightened of egg on your face or what? Show the proof to the forum or shut up.
    Otherwise it just looks pathetic.

And I'm about to plug in my Dyson top of the range all singing all dancing hoover provided to me by yourselves, thankyou.

Andrew Morris, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  2. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    So why was my card debited and the monies not refunded ? by the way ive already answered and shown your last excuse to be a pile of rubbish.so come up with another answer I always enjoy hearing the truth , something like cos your all mugs and I could would not offend me in fact it would be refreshing to hear as opposed to your usual slippery - its legal its in the contract , I cant be sued for it , etc is it moral to act in the way that u did ? or doesnt that side issue of ethics bother you ?
    As for you being succesfull - depends by how you measure success doesnt it? personally and industry averages aside (and no i wldnt compare ADA to BT) if i had lets call it 45 unsatisfied customers I would change jobs and try to find something I was good at, anyway back to the sink and wash up Andrew - dont want to break the kids p.c by getting it wet (water is bad for computers by the way).

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  3. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    The only one looking pathetic here is you Andrew, go and give your self a cheap thrill with your vacuum cleaner.

Kirkburton, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  4. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    What more proof do you want?

You have got 40 people on here all saying the same thing 'your a crook'. What more proof do you want.

The proof I personally have is your company told me that in exchange for £950 they would get my website in the top positions on the major search engines, they didin't, that is proof!

If your a clever chap running a legit business why did ADA go into administration? There is your proof that ADA are hopeless.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  5. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    I love the way he comes on here and tells everyone theyve paid for his "top of the range Dyson" is that a Northern thing ? got small house but ut tut great Hoover and going to Benidorm for ut tut fortnight (apologies to anyone else in the North not called Andrew whatsit name).
    Ahh go on sad lad hope it makes u sneeze.
    Glad you managed to get your ego out for the afternoon hope you feel much better about yourself.

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  6. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    No probs lad, yeah we're all northern monkeys, benidorm's and awesome holiday are you slating northern working class life and down tut workin men's club fort bitter wif lads an maybe some wippet racing later. Ya got a small house what did you own at 23? Liquidaton is proof of hopelessness and people saying I am a crook on this forum is also proof, dear me, so Richard Branson is hopeless, Rover is hopeless, ok James lets hope you never fall foul or have never fallen foul.

But still there is no proof no evidence of accussations.

7. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't it against the law (Data Protection) to post confidential documents publicly?

SEbasic, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  8. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Andrew if you dont answer a straight question then theres is no point in talking to you.
    23 years old - thats explains the lack of brain power behind your statements , and got a hoover - think someone earlier gave you a suggestion as to what you could do with it ?

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  9. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Going now tut washup pots and booook mi oliday tut Benidorm. C ya all soon we will resume, again thanks fer hoover an small ouse it was really appreciated by mi and mi wife who works ard int Tescos ont tills. Choa for now.

Ps While I'm away, homework fer tonight lads, get some proof and we will all talk intelligently. Oh yes age explains a lack of brain power insightful Jeffrey, but still what did you own at 23, or were you still living with mama and dada darling?

Yes Dyson's reach places other hoovers can't. Try it you might be less frustrated.

10. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Come on now.

Enough with the comparisons: BT, Richard Branson and Rover.

Why did ADA go into 'Administration'?

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  11. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Why should we give proof to you?

I'm sure all of us would not have all got together and thought of someone to pick on for a laugh.

Get real Andrew and stop living in your little fantasy world.

12. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    If they are your records you can publish them and make them public "property" however to disclose a third parties details is in breach.

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
    SEbasic likes this.
  13. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Which some posters have done on the forum Jeff

14. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    And one in particular has just told lies

15. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Your all your own worst enemies,you can't deal with things professionally, you just post on the forum though, good excuses won't give proof because why should we, perhaps because you have slandered me, nice e-mail though somes you up Rob, tell Andrew to go f**k himself, sums up your arguement, lacks substance and intelligent thought. Kirk don't confess to being a lyer.

16. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Andy - my ego's slightly smaller than yours so i wont gut you and explain how easy it is to have made money by 23, and that I didnt have to promise to do stuff that I couldnt then do, but anyway little lad im off now - laters.

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  17. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    You are upset because your little fantasy plan has backfired into your little fantasy world where Andrew Morris is the victim.

You shouldn't send e-mails pretending to be someone else then should you if you don't want to know what people say about you.

But then you are good at pretending to be people you are not, i.e., Jamie, Gary Rhodes.

You like coffee, try waking up and smelling it!

What good timing, just had a call from the Police

18. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Really give the local constabulary my best. Again I really don't know what you're talking about. All I can say is somewhere, someone must be annoyed by you or by something that you have done and to be honest, that really isn't a suprise to me. I've better things to do and more important things to worry about than you and your fabrications. Who is this Gary or Jamie, and I never sent you an e-mail pretending to be someone else ever. What did they say to you they must have really struck a nerve, but alas that isn't my problem. There again, how do I know that you haven't created these individuals and occurences in your crazy little mind? Like the credit card fraud etc etc

Let me get this right you are accusing me of pretending to be Jamie or Gary Rhodes and threatening your family? Yes or No?

You are accussing me of being dishonest in business and committing credit card fraud. Yes /No

19. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrew, you know what you have or havn't done, it was your mobile phone that made the call, draw your own conclusions

20. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Rob answer the question

You really don't have the courage of your convictions do you?

I know that I haver never been dishonest or committed credot card fraud or rang and threatened you.

Its simple I've put arguments forward you haven't, you've just accused