1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    He's being investigated lol Andrew must be worried had to go to all the trouble of moving the rock , then climbing out to get here to tell everyone what a great guy that he is who would never threaten anyone and he's a victim of circumstance , right enjoyed catching up with old failures and learning curves - off to run a business that gives customers a quality service and charges a fair rate of return for the work load completed.If I do anything wrong in business - which sometimes happens even if you are good at your job , for the one instance in the last 5 years that I can think of I put my hand in my pocket and make it right for the customer.Cheerio Andrew u have fun.....

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  2. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    you need to work alot harder at it, anyway i'm off, got things to do, the smell of Bullshit from Dukinfield area is getting too much to bear

Kirkburton, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  3. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually Rob I had over 700 customers, but aa they say there is no fair in business is there.

Ok bye mate, yes its a lovely aroma isn't it?

You must be used to it you've talked it for long enough Perry Mason esq.

You've not gone yet mate can't resist typing can you?

Anyway about your rankings show me your contracts the work we did and why it "didn't work".

You did at the end of the day Rob copy our coding onto another site didn't you?

Andrew Morris, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  4. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about, nothing to do with me?

You owe me money, still.

As well as still trading, what about having ADA up in court for 'breach of contract'? I only had a wonderfull service for about 6 months, I paid for 12.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  5. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyway your last chance to have a dig at me for today, I got things to do, people to defraud that sort of thing. Oh yeah I've got a fist fight with the management at 4.00pm.

Breach of contract you breached it when you changed the work on your site James. Check out your clauses mate. You are only a creditor if i owe you money which legally I don't, you know this I know this.

Rob did you copy our coding or not?

6. choicegallery.co.uk

Best Answers:
    I changed one keyword which was no longer relevant for another keyword purchased from ADA.

You didn't even get my site indexed in 90% of the search engines promised let alone high rankings! Don't think you can blame all that on swapping over agreed keywords.

Did every other one of your customers change 1 keyword too? Is that why they all had crap service from you?

I suppose I should have expected that type of service from a team of sales staff and not trained seo experts as led to believe.

Nevermind. See you in court.

Thank You
    James

7. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    In Jeff's case he removed the work we refunded then he placed the work on his site again didn't you Jeffrey?

Yeah James keep pissing in the wind. Good sales staff though, to which I was in charge of as slaes director, well trained.

8. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrew, why would I copy your coding onto another site when it didn't work? You shouldn't make the mistake that a similar looking site had the same coding behind it.

9. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    You purchased for blue moon insurance and our work was on blue moon mortgages, i guess the seo faries put it there.

So if the coding didn't work why was it there?

Out of 700 customers how many of you are on here?

10. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    They must have because I sure as hell didn't. I still have the letter you sent me regarding this matter, you should dig it out and look at it maybe if you had checked the coding of the two sites together you would have seen the differences.

And before you try and make the argument thart there were similarities, it was the bog standard coding that was the same, keywords etc, which you cannot have copyright on.

11. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    ANDREW MORRIS

I know nothing about this whole saga and I dont care because its not my money that was/ wasnt stolen.

However, having just read what you are writing you have said nothing worthwhile in everyone of those posts. Just sarcastic crap, now if it was me being accused, when I was innocent I would be pretty angry.

You have managed to make yourself look like an idiot.. within a couple of posts you could have earned some respect by qualifying and explaining the situation/ position instead.

And if you really think making jokes about terminal cancer are funny then I suggest you stay AS FAR FROM ME AS YOU CAN.

Why dont you wipe that stupid smirk from your face prove these guys accusing you that they are full of it or GO AWAY and wait until one of them pays you back somehow.

Threats hold no water - if someone is going to attack your family they will never threaten you first. - once again - not saying you did - I am not judge and jury here.

Dont waste your time with more oneliners and try and do yourself some justice, if you are innocent as you protest.

Design Agent, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  12. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Sarcasm is all this deems, many times i have given proof many times I have asked for proof off these posters, my stupid smirk is there because you all really flatter me, you have nothing of value or legal proof to say, I don't have to justify myself in the eyes of fools, its really quite comical, you don't hurt me or have any affect on my life, I just thought I could join in with the charade instead of trying to appeal to intelligence where there is seeming little. To be honest Design Agent or whatever, why if you don't care are you on here, it has nothing to do with you. I didn't make a joke about terminal cancer I used a similie, a useful and essential part of the English language to described feelings or things, maybe to personify them or convey them more clearly. I really don't wish to earn your respect as I don't know you. Are you just jumping on the band wagon? I think so buddy. Thank you for telling me to go away I really respect your opinion.

13. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    IF you have/had 700 customers, I know of about 45 that are not happy with your service and have had a problem with your/ADA or any other of your incarnations. That is 5% of your clients, a pretty damning amount. There probably more out there that I don't know about, they keep coming out of the woodwork, another two last week alone. We have yet to see one credible post on this forum from a happy client of yours.

Even the one you siad was a happy customer ages ago (Swift Loans) now has bart simpson baring his backside on their site saying they are bad payers! What a professional outfit you run Andrew.

14. choicegallery.co.uk

Best Answers:
    That's fantastic that you must have all our files with you, makes a change whenever I used to phone up Angela (bless her) never had a clue where it was!

I have changed my mind Andrew, you have done nothing wrong, all of these people who have had the same experience as me is nothing to do with you and your rogue companies and is all our fault!

Re-charging peoples credit card is normal practice.

Registering lists of ltd companies all with different variations of Alex Doyle is normal.

Spending a few months ripping people of with one company, stopping trading, and then starting up again with a slightly different name is normal.

Using your phone to make threatening phone calls or allowing your phone to be used to make threatening phone calls is normal.

Refusing to answer court summonses is normal.

Constantly being visited by the trading standards is normal.

Having the police investigate you for credit card fraud is normal.

Realising that people who have been wronged by you do not believe your lies and excuses.

Understand that this won't go away.

Thank You
    James

Kirkburton likes this.
  15. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Andrew ,
    Just read your pile of drivel - we gave you a web site that had been written and encoded and handed it over to you , we then got it back from you after none of your keywords and supposed brilliance worked - your good at being smug and silly and thats about it - apart from of course 700 customers at £500 a throw = £350k which isnt bad - we then had our original website reloaded back onto its server - minus all your rubbish which as it was rubbish had to be removed , you then redebited my credit card for leaving our system on your server , thats what i was told the reason was , if you think of a better one please change the truth to suit yourself - at the end of the day you are slippery and preyed upon those of us who were naive as to the uses and perameters of seo type work , and you had a good contract written to protect you.So to claim that i loaded back on what was mine to start with - yes , but to misinform and allege that i somehow "stole" and reused your poor quality work is wrong - as are u wrongun.

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  16. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, firstly, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are NOT referring to me as 'you' or as a 'fool' - as I said I was merely an observer.

It sounds to me like you are calling everyone here at dp stupid.. which I will again give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not.

Tell you what:
    Try and use your intellect and show these others up instead of answering with 'I dont need to do it because it doesnt matter/ i dont care/ blah blah.

Charade or not, you are the one looking bad by this from an outside observers perspective.

Please dont waste dps bandwidth telling me again how little you care.

Design Agent, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  17. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have been investigated haven't I, I've threatened people, I've ignored summonses haven't I. I've fraudulently charged credit cards haven't I.

Behave mate.

You all waste bandwith with accussations that have no legal baring whatsoever.

Give me proof of all these accussations, give me proof of all these investigations, please shut me up once and for all, show all the dp users this, enlighten them, I'm asking you to do it for my sanity and everyone else's sanity on this thread.

18. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh Andy's out fishing now - who knows what about him lol time to shut up shop for today , bye Andy , your wife will be home from a hard day at Tesco's working on the tills so ud better get that hoover out and snap those marigolds on , time for mummys little soldier to get busy.
    Lovely attitude you have - does failure make people like you ? dont worry just remember it's always someone elses fault not yours.sleep well knowing that your loved by all.

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  19. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    As for percentage rates I think you will find the industry standard for cancellations, complaints etc is roughly 10% for any service providers, including companies like BT etc. NOT COMPARING ADA TO BRITSH TELECOM OF COURSE.

20. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    about sums it up to me, why be better than industry standard when you can be bog standard, where is the ambition, no wonder this country is going down the pan. The figure i gave you did not include cancellations, or the people that i do not know abpout.

I think Andrew is fishing too, I have loads of proof, just not going to give it to him. It's already been given to the people that matter.