1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alex Doyle Associates

Discussion in 'General Business' started by albereto, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Jeff I'm so glad that you like laughing at me, it's a gift. Yes this forum is eating away at me like a terminal cancer, i am awake at night rocking weeping believing that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but it is an oncoming train, as for business how can it bad for something that no longer exists? Please, please you really are affecting my life, you are my life jeff, i am infatuated with you oh the unrequieted love.

Are you guys bad payers or something? I never made an illegitimate deducation, on a credit card thanks Rob for your passing of judgement it means a lot to myself and the courts, funny though I've never been charged with any of this, isn't it?

Andrew Morris, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  2. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    Andrew as per someones earlier comment theres two types of Directors those that run a business and those that ruin them if you would please excuse me I am busy running mine, you may have a lot of free time on your hands - look to yourself for the reasons why.

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  3. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Or been in court over this whatsoever, face it guys your comments are complete rubbish, you lost any credibility you has a long time ago, It's a classic case of gang mentality. Bullies in a playground and all that. Sad, you see being sheep isn't it.

4. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrew, you still havn't answered my question

Are you denying that a call was made from your mobile phone to Blue Moon on Friday? I have evidence to show there was. You still havn't given me a name of who did if you didn't.

You are a fine one to talk about bullies!

Kirkburton, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  5. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Ya I know don't have a career according to Jeff or a business. Ok buddy good luck with everything in the future.
    Rob I never called you on Friday, I wouldn't waste my air time.

6. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ya Gang.... just back back in.... and im pissing my self...as they say.....about... the crap... that is coming from someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peterjohnston917, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  7. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    What was discussed on this "phone call".

8. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Who did ring from your mobile then? My telephone provider says someone rang from your mobile

9. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Pissing yourself, must be the age creeping up try tena lady mate. Do you guys have a club going with this, maybe a secret handshake or a badge or something? Can I join?

Rob I have no idea, like I said before, I would never threaten anyone's family or anyone I'm a lover not a fighter mate. If someone else is upset with you then that's their affair. I hold no malice to you at all, sorry to deflate your ego but your really not that important to me. Sorry mate no offence.

10. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello Andrew,

You requested proof I believe.

What about the letter you sent to all customers at Christmas informing them that they will not be getting there money back because Alex Doyle Associates has gone into administration; ADA still haven't gone into administration to this day, you have applied to be 'struck-off' at companies house but due to objections this has not been granted.

Claiming you have gone into administration to avoid debts and liabilities when you haven't is illegal, isn't it?

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/357bcebcfa49b814a3db8cac5f9b8855//compdetails

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  11. peterjohnston917

peterjohnston917 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hand Signal... ya sure... middle finger in the air....at ADA

peterjohnston917, Aug 1, 2005 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  12. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Just to keep all you newcomers updated yes I am online as myself posting as myself not under any callsign. Yeah Pete power to Iac, that was really offensive and deeply wounded me, oh my god he gave the finger. Don't forget I have an 11 year old posting Pete no need for foul hand gestures.

13. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    Well someone else that has access to your mobile must really hate me then, still, we'll let the police deal with that one.

14. jeff

jeff Peon

Best Answers:
    so if were all unimportant to you - why are you here then Andrew ?
    Apart from letting us know what a wit you are , and that nothing was your fault and that you cannot or choose not to answer a straight question ? your good at asking the questions Andrew but not so hot at answering them.
    You must be worried about something!

jeff, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  15. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Choice mate I have ceased trading buddy please get that through your head, it is only going to cost you money and time.

16. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    ADA has ceased trading in your eyes only, legally it is still a living breathing entity, as is Alex Doyle media, trading as e-commerceonline.co.uk which several other people have problems with getting money back off you.

17. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Jeff, project if you want, i'm just bored and wanted something to occupy myself, i'm practising my repartee because i'm thinking of becoming a comedian, thanks for your praise, it's really encouraged me mate. Do you think i could make it professionally?

Really is that what I'm trading as Rob? Really are there hundreds of people out ther looking for their money back, form Alex Doyle Media. You really are off the mark try again. We'll play a game of warmer colder if you want.

18. choicegallery.co.uk

choicegallery.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    You have already cost me and everyone else on here money.

Just becuase you lock the front door on Friday afternoon and decided over the weekend that you can't afford to pay your bills and debts so you don't open on Monday morning and decide "that's it, I have ceased trading"; isn't quite the way it works in the eyes of the law.

You may have 'stopped' trading but that isn't the same as 'administration' now is it.

Thank You
    James

choicegallery.co.uk, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  19. Kirkburton

Kirkburton Guest

Best Answers:
    No wonder you are misguided you don't read anything. I didn't say there were hundreds, I said several other people. I wouldn't want to flatter you into thinking you had over 100 customers at alex doyle media or e-commerceonline.co.uk

20. Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris Guest

Best Answers:
    Choice your not really a creditor mate just in your eyes. So really its doesn't have anything to do with you does it?

No Rob I'm trying to work humour into my persona at the moment, like I said i'm working on my quick wit and repartee.