1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alertpay to Sbi Funds Withdrawl

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by jagan1981, Feb 17, 2012.

Can anybody please confirm that Alertpay to Sbi/Idbi/Icici bank is possible?

jagan1981, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. s0nu

s0nu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also looking for a someone who is using alertpay to withdraw money to an ICICI Bank Account in india..

Recently i got my account verified and then i have added my bank account there and i did a double check when i submitted my bank acc details on alertpay and then later i did try to withdraw some funds.

I have waited almost 5 days and then i got an email saying this below..

[​IMG]

Alertpay Really Support ICICI Bank Account in India?

Submitted over 3 tickets in last 4 days but none of them i got a single response from them..

If anyone of you is using alertpay to withdraw money to ICICI Bank in india, please help me.

s0nu, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. Stillalivee

Stillalivee Guest

Best Answers:
    If this is happening with alertpay then its really not a good news for users especially belongs to India. I have seen alertpay is facing problem in withdrawing money via debit card also in recent days.

Stillalivee, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  4. adkarfaserv

adkarfaserv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is the main problem with AlertPay where in this Paypal get the benefit. Paypal allow to withdraw without any fees.

adkarfaserv, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  5. coolu

coolu Active Member

Best Answers:
    alertpay withdrawal fees should be less its very high for indian users :(

coolu, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  6. jagan1981

jagan1981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got scammed from a guy from DP worth 200$. He must be very happy now thinking he has become rich by 200$. But no evil feelings for him...he took away my hard earned money and particularly the money i wanted to spend on exam preparations. Dont do this again to make money. Hope someday when u will be in distress, you will surely remember me and others whom u have scammed

jagan1981, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  7. jagan1981

Best Answers:
    This is the man to watch out for. He is from West Bengal
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=548534

He takes phone no...does some talking...wins trust..and then takes funds...and keeps giving silly reason for neft transfer....also he will show u fake screenshot

8. akinova

akinova Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bro contact admin to ban him and submit all proofs and give him negative feedback via itrader.

akinova, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  9. jagan1981

Best Answers:
    Let him be happy with my money...because he is crippled to make his own money..and i donated money to him and to his family..so that they will survive by buying food on my money...at least he doesnt have to beg on the streets of West bengal

10. s0nu

s0nu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Dp admin and mod,

Please admin and mod PM his Laora IP to jagan1981 so he can contact alertpay support to ban him permanently.

Please show mercy to us.. This is not right. Thats why we don't trust any exchanger.

Guys like Laora who call himself as a trusted exchanger always end up scamming..

I don't have any problem if alertpay is charging me $15 for my bankwire transfer and my bank also charging some little fees but i am getting my money atlast and i am happy..

Little advice to those who are looking for exchange.. Don't believe what they show you always believe what you see on a live screen. still don't get it..? Here it is.. Don't ask for a image proof/screenshot proof..screenshots can be edited in a second..so always ask for a live screen proof via team viewer support and browse yourself to see if the guy is actually a scammer or not and then decide yourself if you can trust him or not...

s0nu, Mar 1, 2012 IP