1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AlertPay Online Community Support

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mamara

Mamara Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Is there any signs when the credit card withdraw could be back in function?

Regards!

Mamara, May 4, 2011 IP
  2. HRA

HRA Active Member

Best Answers:
    HRA, May 4, 2011 IP
  3. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Chris!

Can you tell me,whats going on alertpay?

I have purchased the alertpay prepaid card 2 months ago for 20$ ,and now its not working in my countrie....
    credit card withdraw and prepaid card withdraw not working....

Please tell me,do peoples from serbia have any option to withdraw their founds from alertpay?

Check,wire transfer?

Thx

marhahajcs, May 4, 2011 IP
  4. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to apply for Alertpay Prepaid Card? Please tell me if anyone knows it how to apply for a Alertpay Prepaid Card. :)

Card, May 5, 2011 IP
  5. wys126608

wys126608 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris Z 3qQQQQQQQQ

my problem solve~today credited on my bank!

wys126608, May 5, 2011 IP
  6. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    do not waste your $ for Alertpay Prepaid card....its only in some countries available to use this card...many of europen ppl got scammed by alertpay,we pay 20$ for this stupid card and now we can not use the card and we have no option to withdraw our money.

exasperated user....

Last edited: May 5, 2011
    marhahajcs, May 5, 2011 IP
  7. realwinner

realwinner Peon

Best Answers:

Thank you to Chrisz for the help. I got Alert Pay email from banking support like this,

[" We apologize for the inconvenience but it appears that your transaction was part of a group of transactions that was not processed by our banking processor, due to an internal error on their end. We have only learned of this error today and we hope this has not inconvenienced you too much.

The issue has since been resolved and your withdrawal is being processed again today. As a result, your funds should reach your bank account by the end of the business day Friday, May 6th. We sincerely apologize for the delay and would like to assure you that it is not a common occurrence.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."]

NOW that is the answer that sooth my feeling and confidence and I look forward to my money being credited next few days. Thank you again Chrisz! and Shawn too :rolleyes:

Regards
    Nizar

Last edited: May 5, 2011
    realwinner, May 5, 2011 IP
  8. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi HRA,

What you need to do to verify your AlertPay account, is to make a Bank Wire Deposit. On the first screen shot you posted you would select bank wire. Then you would select the amount of money you would like to deposit in your AlertPay account. The minimum deposit is $50 USD. Once you have initiated the bank deposit from your AlertPay account then you will be given a "Bank Deposit Code" and the details needed to send the Wire to our banking partners.

Next you should go to your bank and Wire the funds. Be sure that the bank includes the "Bank Deposit Code" on the bank wire. To ensure that the Wire is processed without delay we would ask that you also submit a scan of the Wire receipt or screen shot.

Ensure that the following information is included in your screenshot:

• Your full name as it appears on your bank account:
    • The name of your bank:
    • AlertPay’s bank name:
    • AlertPay’s bank account number:
    • The amount of the transaction:
    • The date of the transaction:

Hope this helps!

Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, May 5, 2011 IP
  9. realwinner

realwinner Peon

Best Answers:
    My issue resolved and finalized. My bank transfer from AP to RHB bank finalized and credited as of now. That is from Apr 15th to May 7th...3 weeks. Yes! It means my monthly bank transfer for the last 4- 5 years achieve 100%!

The fact that having their support person in this forum (i.e Chrisz) means Alert Pay cares for their customer.

Go Alert Pay!!

Regards
    Nizar

realwinner, May 6, 2011 IP
    Chrisz@AlertPay likes this.
  10. kolucoms6

kolucoms6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys , NEVER WORK with ALERT PAY.

Specially, if you have to work with FADI.

He told us that AP cannot process our payment ( Computer Service even after my CB % was less than 1% ) but FADI can open a Merchant for us and will pay us. AP has no link with that merchant. FADI is in some Senior Position with AP for the last 4-5 yrs.

I have a Proof of what I am saying. But will Release it when time comes.

kolucoms6, May 6, 2011 IP
  11. ahmedpeso

ahmedpeso Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello mr Chrisz first i want to tell you what happen i have sent to alertpay support to

ask them if i change my Internet company which that I deal so my ip will changed so

whether there will be a a danger to My Account a danger to My Account and after 15 days Instead of answer to my question they freeze my account and asked me for

evidence of my own account such as phone bill and A photo identification document

and i have sent all this to him and wait again 10 days after 10 days of waiting i didnot

know why they took all this time to replay they replay and told

me that the system proves that you have entered from U.S. A. ip while you are an

Egyptian living in Egypt I told them that it is possible and perhaps an hackers had

hacked my account and could not steal the money and then i send the message and

my data once to them again but this time I waited 16 day, Their response was at this

time disappointing and this time asked for other data with the knowledge that I am

sent I do not know what i send again and This is their last message,

Thank you for your reply.

Please submit an alternate proof of address so that we may further review the account.

Regards,

Adeel
    Fraud Response Team

so please mr Chrisz tell me what i do i can sent you all my data and see my Account my account email

iam wating your response

Regards,

ahmedpeso, May 7, 2011 IP
  12. Fadi!

Fadi! Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Everybody,

I am fadi who WAS working with AlertPay. Since I am no longer working with AlertPay, I have now moved off and sell my own services to provide processing services for Pc support merchants. AlertPay has no involvement with this service (i was clear on that with all the merchants from the beginning) and this person who claimed that not to work with me or AlertPay is doing a PC support business and was getting the service and was very satisfied. I was working with AlertPay and now am doing my own stuff.

So I just need this guy to show what proof he is talking about after I will clearly show what is going on! But from my experience, I believe this person is the person who provided me fake IDs and also was trying to pass through fraudulent transactions and that is why he was stopped. Now he has sour grapes and is complaining everywhere about me. He already threatened that he will do exactly this.

Stop doing fraud and I will help you.

Last edited: May 11, 2011
    Fadi!, May 11, 2011 IP
  13. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chrisz@AlertPay u still not answer my post in 3 rd page of this thread ???

INDIAN123, May 11, 2011 IP
  14. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Marhahajcs,

If you are still having a problem with your AlertPay Prepaid Card, please send us an email through the AlertPay website to: Business Development Attn: Chris re:Serbia
    We will have a look at your issue and respond with an appropriate solution.

Thanks,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, May 11, 2011 IP
  15. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ahmedpeso,

I can confirm that we have received your last email containing your attached documents. We will review the documents and reply to you shortly.

Thank you,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

16. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
  17. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Cards,

As this time, our new AlertPay PrePaid Cards are undergoing a trial period with a select few members. Once the trial period has ended, the Cards will become available for all AlertPay members. You will be able to use your PrePaid Card to withdraw money from your AlertPay balance, make online and in-store payments or use it at your bank or ATM. Please check our blog for any relevant updates: http://blog.alertpay.com/.

Thank you for your interest in our new PrePaid Cards and stay tuned for updates! :)

Thanks,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

18. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for the answer!

Ok,i just requested a card load and i will try,do my card works or not...
    I just ask about prepaid card for serbian peoples,coz since 1 week anyone got a answer from your support,that Prepaid card is not available for serbian users anymore.is this info right?

marhahajcs, May 12, 2011 IP
  19. Babren

Babren Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone say me why Alertpay close accounts just when account owner want to exchange his/her Alertpay to another e-currency?

Babren, May 12, 2011 IP
  20. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When alertpay cards will be available for indians? or there will be no such hope we can expect? Paypal left us already, alertpay m expecting to be a bit helpful ;)

Hearthrobz, May 12, 2011 IP