1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AlertPay Online Community Support

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 24, 2011.

1. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup..they are, which has been said many times in this forum. They have list of exchangers yet they don't take any 'responsibility'. I mean wtf is that? And alertpay probably is the payment processing company in the world who has the highest fees in the industry.

ibanezgrx1, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. adkarfaserv

adkarfaserv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any change to withdraw from Alertpay direct to Bank account [ INDIA ]?

adkarfaserv, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hey ibanezgrx1,

If by chance something goes wrong with one of our authorized exchanger, you can file a transaction dispute and we will mediate the situation.

Hope this helps clarify things,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  4. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello debaratakarfa,

Unfortunately there are no changes with Indian bank accounts. The bank wire remains the method of withdrawal until we can focus our energies on check withdrawals for international members again. If I hear of anything I won't hesitate to let members of the digital point community know.

Sincerely,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  5. marial

marial Peon

Best Answers:
    @AlertPay Team

Check your PM urgent !!!!!

marial, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  6. jaipharma

jaipharma Peon

Best Answers:
    since last replied from Alertpay support you told me 1-2 business days will conclude about my fund.
    Now it is 15 business days but no response from Alertpay, what 's happened? what 's your standard?
    you held my fund 5800$ in balance for 180 days now it time to refund my money
    Don't scam me. I need to use it
    my email alertpay account is in the picture please check it

[​IMG]

jaipharma, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  7. davidja

davidja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello

My little problem is that i can not vertify my mastercard , i am slowly getting bore of waiting around to get vertified

Cheers
    David Jackson

davidja, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  8. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Jaipharma,

I suggest you reply directly to the email to reestablish communication with our security team. They will notice the ticket is open status and reply to the matter accordingly.

Best regards,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  9. Stillalivee

Stillalivee Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Last time i have received the card which were from Trucash the Alertpay new associates & I have activated that one also but later i have received the mailed in which Alertpay team has mentioned that they have cancelled the contract with new associates too, and they will deliver new card, but not yet received its 3 to 4 months already passed and still waiting for it.

Stillalivee, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  10. subaru_20

subaru_20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have anyone received the new AP card?!

subaru_20, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  11. Stillalivee

Stillalivee Guest

Best Answers:
    I have both their old cards, the first one which were they have launched in starting phase, and second one is Trucash but both at the moment were not working so waiting for their new one as they have said they were waiting for new cards.

Stillalivee, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  12. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alertpay Guys, I have few Question in mind, I would like to asks you.

1. Alertpay is Nice Payment Processor for me. Why Don't You Contact the "Forums.Digitalpoint.com" Admin to make it Alertpay Acceptance Possible for Graphics Designers & Other Free Lance Worker???
    2. I Request Every Admin & Shop to Adding Alertpay as a Payment Processor, Do You have anything So we earn money??? & Promote you with ease & Confidence???
    3. Kindly Makes the Alertpay Withdraw as Easy as Possible, this is the one Irritating thing for Customers to runaway & Stop Business with you guys???

My English not Improved Like "Shake pear" But I hope you understand my questions, hope you do better in near future, I wish you best of luck & long live.

Tushavi, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  13. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Stillalivee,

I suggest you send our AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card team a ticket explaining your situation. Mention to them that you have already paid for the original card.

Best regards,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  14. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Tushavi,

I will mention your suggestions to our business development team, as for facilitating the withdrawal process, we are always working towards bettering services for out clients nation wide.

You can also start earning money with our referral program. Once some one signs up through your referral link for an Personal Pro/Business account and, transact a total of $250.00USD you will be rewarded with $5.00USD. After your 10th referral you start earning $10.00 per referral. Here are the instruction on how you can set up your referral link:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
    2. Click on "Earn Money".
    3. Click on "Link Code".
    4. Copy and paste generated link code on to your own website, forum or blog.

When someone clicks on your link code, they will be added to your referral list once they sign up for an AlertPay account.

All the best,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  15. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:

Hi marial,

Pressuring the Support Staff on this forum will not reduce the time frame within which Customer Support advisors respond to tickets. Tickets are answered within 48 business hours which is 2 business days. Business days are from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).

Please note also that this 48 hour time frame is reset every time you update a ticket before it is replied to by our staff.

Thank you for your understanding,

Tanya

AlertPay Rep, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  16. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi jaipharma,

To prevent hacking, fraud, identity theft, etc. when online, please do not post your personal information (ex: email addresses, financial info). Doing so, risks your security and privacy.

be safe when online,

Tanya

AlertPay Rep, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  17. bengouissem

bengouissem Active Member

Best Answers:
    I received the new AP credit card just yesterday. I am in Tunisia, and the card looks really nice, I took the USD one, only thing it hasn't my name on it just "Alertpay member", but looking awesome nonetheless.
    Thanks for the fast delivery although I took regular shipping.

bengouissem, Feb 15, 2012 IP
    AlertPay Team likes this.
  18. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:
    AlertPay Rep, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  19. Shanuddin

Shanuddin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there,

I like something like this BUT after count the date you Hold my money it's been more than 180 days now...
    Please check your PMB and I'm waiting your reply...

Shanuddin, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  20. Shanuddin

Shanuddin Peon

Best Answers:
    I can join with you to add 100,000 in my network connection to do same like you (not using AlertPay) and do some SEO things to send hot news about AlertPay doing like their own this internet world... I'm waiting more than 180 days now (185th days exactly) without settle THE LITTLE THINGS their need to know..! I'm expert with SEO so no problem just few clicks to send some news to whole communities site and hot blog... :)

Shanuddin, Feb 19, 2012 IP