1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alertpay just scam me 288$ Dont do business with alertpay

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by INDIAN123, Jul 6, 2010.

?

Alertpay is shit processor .Stick with paypal

Poll closed Mar 14, 2024.
  1. Yes

35.4%
  2. No

64.6%
  1. octavyo

octavyo Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm i always used paypal and nevr ever had that problem. I`ve never used and I will probably never use alertpay. Paypal is the most known payment processor and also the most reliable one . At least this is my opinion.

octavyo, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  2. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also a sufferer of alertpay, since you know, alertpay is a good gamer, who think that they are clever. I just send a warning mail to all the alertpay documents. Do one thing, just call them, and say them that "I want to report this case to money laundering, can you tell me to steps to proceed legally"

Immediately, after one day you see, they will help you by sending you money back either to your account or to the buyer account.

earnincome, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  3. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Indian & co,

When conducting transactions online it is important to protect yourself from fraudulent sellers. AlertPay does everything possible to protect our clients from fraud, but we cannot guarantee all of our member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including their website, their history and their online reputation in blogs and forums.

Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 1, 2011 IP
    YoGem likes this.
  4. lalit.nagrath

lalit.nagrath Member

Best Answers:
    just do what earnincome has said ... Nothing works like a Threat to proceed legally, and i say it by experience ;)

lalit.nagrath, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  5. montozza

montozza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i will stick to my paypall :)
    i heard those stories before about alertpay. to be honest i heard i similar stories about paypal also, but not in amount as alertpay stories.

montozza, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  6. funtoosh

funtoosh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using paypal since 2003 and alertpay since 2009 and never had problem with either of them, i get more then 10000$ in paypal every month and i get approx 500$ in alertpay every month, and none of them never freezed my payment, they do keep some payments on hold for few days if they find it fraudulent, but none of them never scammed me, the sender probably cheated you

funtoosh, Apr 15, 2011 IP
    Chrisz@AlertPay likes this.
  7. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    because I am indian and Reside In india :mad:

INDIAN123, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  8. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alertpay is surely a big scam company.They closed my Alertpay account for no reason and it has 250$ in it.But I like,trust and Believe that Paypal is best payment processors of all :)

Card, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  9. DomainSocial90

DomainSocial90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can not believe that such things happening.....I will use paypal..(when it comes in Serbia)

DomainSocial90, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  10. nyc123

nyc123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually use both payment processors, but I use Paypal more frequently since most sellers accept payment via this method. A few years back, I tried to upgrade my Paypal account from being a regular Paypal account to that of a business account, and supplied Paypal with the necessary business information based on my endeavor so that they could make the switch, and as a result, they decided to lock my account, implying that my business was not a full scale company, and kept my account frozen for approximately six months before I was allowed to access my funds.

nyc123, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  11. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes alertpay is a scam company

INDIAN123, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  12. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    That was very shocking to know. I can't believe it can happen with alertpay. So far i have good experience with them. I can't use paypal here in pakistan so have to use alertpay. But i have heard stories like this about paypal also. Recently, Many PTC sites were shut down due to paypal account limitation.

rehan4pk, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  13. sripula

sripula Member

Best Answers:
    Very sad I think 2wise before transact with Alertpay

sripula, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  14. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

AlertPay is one of the leading Online Payment Processors in the world. AlertPay has access to more Countries in more currencies than any of our competitors. We strive to provide reliable service to all of our over 6 million members. We do not close accounts unnecessarily and we do our best to make sure both buyers and sellers are fairly served when using our services.

If a user goes against our User Agreement they are jeopardizing their AlertPay account privileges and risk having their account suspended. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your account you can contact our Customer Support department or get in touch with us through Facebook, Twitter, or on the Forums.

Thanks, :)

Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  15. Gtoo

Gtoo Banned

Best Answers:
    I think Paypal Is Scam Good is Moneybooker.

Gtoo, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  16. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why you think that Paypal is a scam?

Card, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  17. realwinner

realwinner Peon

Best Answers:
    I heavily transact through Alert Pay since 5 years ago and withdraw monthly cash to my bank in malaysia mostly snoothly. Along the way there were hiccups here and there including somewhat incidence like Indian 123

There are some unknown transactions( several of them) totalling all about $300+ that I could see in my account. My account was freeze by Alert Pay. This happen about 6 or 7 months ago.

However my continue communication with alert pay the thing were resolve though I still do not understand how those fraudulent transactions occured in my account.

I have been making bank transfer withdrawal from alert pay every month since 4-5 years ago till now and ALL reached my bank. The amount I transfered range from $600 to $100 every month.

I also use it to buy advertising, subscriptions etc and without any problem since 2004

Today I am having issue my MYR 263 bank transfer from Alert Pay has not yet reached my bank since April 15th where I did mentioned in another thread. Well I face this quite few time during the years but in the end the money DID reach my bank albeit a longer time some( depend on issue ) took a month!

Paypal does not allow MLM so one cannot use it unless you risk your account being freezed if you involved in MLM. Alert Pay accept the existence of MLM.

Hey! Our world is build with MLM concept even in human reproduction that start with Adam & Eve and multiply there on. Why Paypal rejects MLM is to their own reasons but Alert Pay provides MLM business owner some breathing space there.

Thank you

Nizar

realwinner, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  18. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    alertpay has excellent customer support, so I would suggest call their support and check what exactly happend

aassociatehit, May 2, 2011 IP
  19. vishals

vishals Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is good to see you guys here. I do not think that AlertPay will willingly scam someone out of their money. But still, there is OP's story, which sounds plausible enough. Or mistaken enough, perhaps. I would suggest the OP to take help from Chris and see that his issue is resolved, and report back in this thread.

vishals, May 3, 2011 IP
  20. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi realwinner,

I'm going to look into your issue and get back to you through private message :)

Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    Alertpay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, May 3, 2011 IP