1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alert !!! I got hacked !!!

Discussion in 'Security' started by bnts, Oct 15, 2006.

Hi guys just to alert you all. My free site infoblue.110mb.com got hacked today when DP was down...No files were misplaced however except for the index.html though. The screenshot is here when I got that scary message.

[​IMG]

I fixed it now but please be alert.

bnts

bnts, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  2. bobisawsome7

bobisawsome7 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's funny :D

bobisawsome7, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  3. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not funny...it blew me off when I saw that the first time...the host is 110mb and I also send them an e-mail....

bnts, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  4. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have some good hosting somewhere and change all your passwords

ludwig, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  5. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have already bought another hosting and its running my new sites...this was my first site, so just keep liking it...I have the same content in my new host also though...just wanted to know if any of these hackers had hacked anyone who is using free host...

bnts, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  6. falcondriver

falcondriver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    isnt that quite dumb to blame some webmasters for what their goverment does...?! if they had the skills&balls to hack the official goverment site at least and explain their situation without the use of f-words then someone would probably notice and take them serious - but this is just stupid vandalism.

falcondriver, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  7. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good point...maybe some script kiddies trying to have fun....hopeless kids...

bnts, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  8. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    dang man, I guess you are also being dumb, WHY HACK SITES, what you get from having 1 site down for 12 hours? you get a piece of shit, if your government is better let them decide and come to conculsion themselves

I have nothing towards you and you me, so why should I hack your site? Maybe I need to hack your friend's site? No man. In place of creating a resource for solving the problem, these hackers are empowering that problem.

Something like that happened in Armenia and Azerbaijan in 2000 when the 21st centrury's CyberWar was started in February as a bunch of Azeri hacked Armenian sites.

Well it led to Azeri's internet go down... reason? some pieces of crap wanted to show that Armenian government is wrong, but what they got? Armenian news on their best sites.....

See no reason for CyberWars at all :)

ludwig, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  9. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    That has to be the dumbest reason to hack, EVER. I would have respected them more if they didn't have a reason or if they were just bored.

PayItForward, Oct 18, 2006 IP