1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Album Cover Says Only 5 Photos

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by JoeFromSD, Feb 19, 2018.

When I look at my Building Moon Gates! album cover it says 5 photos. If I click any of these 4 album cover images I go and see only those 5 pics.

when I click on the top album name (red arrow) I can see all 29 images inside.
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Woods-Shop-312527412043/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156374782932044

Is that how it should be, seeing only 5 images when I click those 4 images?

also, sometimes when I click an image in the album I can't use the < or > to scroll thru the images. Is that a FB issue or a problem from my end??

EDIT darn trying to upload an image but it says file is too large, but it's only 557 x 741 pixels?

JoeFromSD, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  2. JoeFromSD

JoeFromSD Member

Best Answers:
    I'll try this .. nope!

JoeFromSD, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  3. JoeFromSD

JoeFromSD Member

Best Answers:
    OK folks, I want to Boost another Post / Album, I need some help figuring out why when I do Boost it, only 20 of the 49 images in that album show up?

You can see the Post I want to Boost here in timeline, at top it says I added 27 photos, but at the bottom it shows only 20 photos?

[​IMG]

but when I go Photos>See All, and open that album I see all 49 photos, but no way to Boost it?

JoeFromSD, Mar 1, 2018 IP