1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AJ Articles Directory

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Matteo Russo, Jan 3, 2015.

Dear Digital Point's members,
    I think that everyone knows about the AJ Article Directory, so I hope that is my lucky day because I have a little problem with this script.
    I've downloaded the script's rar from the original website, that emailed to me the link. After, I've uploaded all the files in my webspace, I ran the installer and I got this errror:

The key file is missing.

I read the manual and I've found a chapter that said: Please upload the Key file in to the root folder. (Which, we have mailed you).

I just received the email with the download link, nothing else.

Best Regards.

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm an Italian's webmaster.

Matteo Russo, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You are probably better contacting them directly. They have lost all credibility at this forum because of the volume of spam we've had to clean up.

sarahk, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  3. Matteo Russo

Matteo Russo Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh thank you, I send an email to the developer.I'll keep updated the post.

Matteo Russo, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  4. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would it be a good idea if DP could have a list of companies with more than a certain number of complaints from the members!

mytechiestuff, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  5. Matteo Russo

Matteo Russo Peon

Best Answers:
    Still no reply from the developer. I think that is a just a publicity stunt and this misterious key file you'll have it when you buy the full version (999$).

Matteo Russo, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  6. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "You are probably better contacting them directly. They have lost all credibility at this forum because of the volume of spam we've had to clean up."

That is very helpful, though it would be even better if there was a "rouges list" of website flippers/coders/designers/service providers at DP, subject to more than an agreed number of complaints related to the service offered by a member.

So my dear Sarahk, now that we know that the service provided by the AJ directory guys is more than a little suspect, can you please suggest an alternative which is really good?

mytechiestuff, Feb 4, 2015 IP