1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Airport Technology website (1 year old)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by finweek, Jun 28, 2016.

Website about airport technologies and air traffic systems is available for sale. Website is in very good and low-competition niche and really easy for ranking. Moreover, the niche is high paid and gives options for advertising. I'm sure that website will make good revenues from adsense, but did not used it, as it is quite away from my niches.

The website has good SERP and Authority, as well as strong traffic. The website is on 1st page in google searches for "Tomography baggage scanner", "airport wave scanner", "boarding pass validation", "BagManager", "airport baggage manager" and "Level 3 NAM" for example, but also pretty good ranked for "airport technologies", "baggage scanner", "Airport operational system" and etc. I had attached several screenshots for SERP.

How is it monetized?
    Website makes small revenues, but last months they reaches 55-65 USD/mo. The revenues come from link sales, blogposts sales and banner advertising. Also making money from affiliates, related to games downloads. I'm sure that I'm not best monetizing the website, as you can find new and better ways to make it. Adsense is also good alternative, as I said that website has good traffic and really in high paid niche.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Website has no attached social media accounts. I'm using my own twitter, facebook and reddit accounts to share website's content.

How much time does this site take to run?
    The costs for running the website are 15 USD/year. Domain is on networksolutions.com and will give you access there without need to transfer domain. Also together with it will give you domain shipbrokers-amsterdam.com, which I also has no time to develop.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Website needs content and social accounts. Definitely will bring you high revenues soon, but everything it needs is a little bit more time (2h per week) as well as some fresh content.

finweek, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Interested, could you add me in your Google search console account for verifying your organic traffic.

Also,

Why you haven't implemented AdSense?

Furquan Ahmed, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  3. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    Yeah the Google Analytics data don't match the maximum potential volumes in this niche.

Hint for everyone..... check out this seller's marketplace feedback.

Paz, Mar 18, 2017 IP