1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ain't it a dogs' life?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by neterslandreau, Feb 13, 2005.

I live in the city , but I have a couple of dogs. And they are *big dogs* (one's like 50# and the other 80+#). So much for the basics..

I come home in the afternoon after grocery shopping (and *socializing* with my friends), unlock the door to my apartment to meet my mutts. The freakin' muttts overwhelm me and rush out the door! My dilemma is this:

What do I do?
    1. Freak out 'cuz the neighbors may b*tch about my dogs running free.
    2. Store my groceries and wait for the dogs to come home.

Frankly, I used to do do #1. Man, I would stand outside yelling and screaming (to no avail) for the dogs to come home. After 20 minutes or so, they'd come back.

Lately my dogs have been teaching me better. Now I when come home and open the door, they go rushing out, and play in the front yard (as usual). When I tell them to get their butts back inside, they then start to start their games and run off, outside the boundaries of my apartment complex. Instead of doing #1, I now do #3:
    Store my groceries, cook my dinner, and phuck the dogs.

My wait for their return has decreased to about 2 minutes.

Damn mutts!

neterslandreau, Feb 13, 2005 IP
  2. Googles76

Googles76 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, ahh, not sure what your post has to do with anything webmaster related, let alone marketing :)

Googles76, Feb 13, 2005 IP
  3. neterslandreau

neterslandreau Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how this post got into this forum.. I thought I was posting to the General one. :eek:

neterslandreau, Feb 13, 2005 IP
  4. kepa

kepa Peon

Best Answers:
    lure them in with hot dogs or something...works for me.

kepa, Feb 13, 2005 IP