1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ahmadinejad The Jew Hater

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mikaël2, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking of toilet paper, there's a new kind of toilet paper on the market today:

[​IMG]

Who ever is behind this one is going to be very rich.

Mikaël2, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  2. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    It sure would save him from an unnecessary expense anyway

thesickearth, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ignorance is bliss
    [​IMG]

Obamanation, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  4. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    O_Nation: Great video and excellent comments above. If anything the video suggests that nobody controls or is owed the middle east. It is a land that has been subject to different groups fighting over it, conquering it, and later on losing it.

Somehow over that long history of thousands of years...really longer history than any other part of the world..and with all the accompanying specific history of all those conquests...

there was never a whining babbling history of one of the conquered groups whining and crying and wailing....we were there first. Study as I have ...of all these groups...I haven't read anywhere where one of them demanded the land with that little babyish cry.....

till now. Its the theme song of the Israel haters. Wa wa wa. cry cry cry.

Meanwhile if there has been one single year to crystallize how incredibly stupid and undeserving all the wailing crying and anger directed toward Israel, its been this last year.

Nation after nation in the middle east is rising up against their miserable oppressive governments. So far within the Middle East, citizens have protested against the crappy governments in:

Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain, Syria, Yemn, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Iran, Kuwait, Morocco, Oman, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Western Sahara.

Hm....that is pretty much everywhere in the middle east/north africa where muslims dominate. You'd think maybe it would sink into the thick skulls of the islamic fundamentalists....and the nationals in all those nations....

These nations and societies suck. Maybe if they had a half an ounce of human brain power they'd start looking at themselves.

Meanwhile I think its telling that in Egypt, a large Middle Eastern nation with about 80 million people, about 10-12% unemployment, incredibly low wages....Cheap Chinese goods are being sold throughout the land at ever increasing amounts.

The Egyptians could easily match Chinese wages...but the screwball nation can't manage to put it together and so their native symbols...that they used to manufacture themselves are now being imported from China.

At some point a people have to start looking at themselves...when things aren't going right. and quit whining and crying like little babies...blaming others for their ineptitude.

earlpearl, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  5. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    haha, thats a funny video, Im surprised. When did this meeting take place? I think CNN will not show it :)

N_F_S, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  6. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, when are those Jews going to stop crying and wailing about a piece of land that was never theirs to begin with.

[video=youtube;bjgP33-Hi1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgP33-Hi1c[/video]

Mikaël2, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @Mikael
    I honestly don't want to go down this road about who are the rightful owners of this land (Israel)are.The debate has been raging since 1948-49.But.....are you aware that there was always Jews there? After the Roman emperor Titus destroyed the temple in Jerusalem the Jews dispersed but not all.Before the present state of Israel was formed there were 600,000 Jews still living there.
    In fact I talked to a Jewess that was born near Lake Tiberius(northern Israel) in 1922.The Arabs(Palestinians) came as settlers much later after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.
    So please don't go there "about a piece of land that was never their's to begin with."

Spoiltdiva, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You are the only one crying and whining around here. You should post a few more videos crying about how the evil jews are taking advantage of you, maybe you'll get some sympathy. Then, true to form, you can post your map of the middle east flying a single flag with the State of Israel erased (And Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Algeria, Morroco, Saudi Arabia, etc). Its the same old story line.

Feel bad for me! Help me! Help me! Help me ! Help me kill the Jews, Iranians, and all who do not follow the Sunnah!

How pathetic are you to be unable to generate sympathy in the face of such adversity produced by morons like the kid in that video. You guys were well on your way to an indepdendent state when you elected Hamas to power by popular mandate. All part of the evolutionary process I suppose. You deserve your fate.

9. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Who is "you guys", I'm no Palestinians nor an Arab, I just happen to be in solidarity with Palestinians who had their land confiscated by insane Zionist douche-bags. Its ironic how you are telling others that they are calling for "help", when your whole history till this day is filled with misery and suffering, if anyone needs help its your Jewish people.

Isn't it funny how these Jews were not wiped off the face of the earth by Arabs, everyone got along until some maniacs that learned a bit about colonialism showed up.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
    Mikaël2, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    As true, or more likely false, as your claim may be, you remain the guy posting maps of the caliphate and calling for an end to the State of Israel. If you are neither Palestinian nor Arab, you should quit trying to help. People like you do more harm than good. The only thing people dislike more than an "insane Zionist douche-bag" is an insane Islamist douche-bag with an IQ of 2. Selling sympathy for the Palestinians would be the easiest thing in the world if the region weren't so chalked full of people who think like you.

Oh, and they are not "my" Jewish people. They are simply the blatantly obvious choice in the conflict.

Everyone got along? Did you not watch the video of 5000 years in time lapse? I do my best to provide you enough information to keep you from sounding completely ignorant, but it seems I might as well be throwing a basketball to a fish.

11. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    And what am I ignorant of, out of curiosity? Perhaps your pic could tell but since you pirated the image it doesn't show anything

thesickearth, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  12. mrgilb

mrgilb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Watch Ron Pauls response to Rick Santorum
    [video=youtube;CNKQlk4_85c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNKQlk4_85c[/video]
    [video=youtube;3g6qBdpofWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g6qBdpofWo[/video]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
    mrgilb, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  13. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Ron Paul's top 3 donors are the military, air-force and navy, clearly American soldiers are tired of fighting wars for Israel.

This soldier got cut off by CNN's Jewish Wolf Blitzer just for making the suggestion that Israel should take care of itself.

[video=youtube;rvzeowlqmBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzeowlqmBI[/video]

Mikaël2, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Cut off? LoL. By the Jew, Wolf? LoL. Suggested Isreal should take care of itself, not can take care of itself? LoL. How do you get so many simple facts wrong in a single sentence. Its astounding.

The only thing you left out was the fact the broadcast was coming live from Santa's house at the North Pole!

15. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed.

[video=youtube;h7i9ISMKXSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7i9ISMKXSA&feature=related[/video]

Even though you couldn't defeat Iran's Hezbollah in Lebanon, good luck with the Iran, make you sure you bring lots of diapers with you, you shall need it.

Mikaël2, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Agreed, with yourself? LoL. First you misquote, and then you agree with your own misquote when it is pointed out to you? Let me guess. You learned that technique at the same school that taught you this:
    :D :D :D
    [​IMG]

Obamanation, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Mikael
    In an astonishing display of sensitivity and paternal nurturing,Obamanation tried to help you deal with your erectile dysfunction problem.What was his reward for his generosity? You responded with a crass and vulgar picture of a roll of toilet paper.
    I demand that you offer this kind hearted fellow an immediate apology!

Spoiltdiva, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  18. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose for someone like you that is suffering from fecal incontinence, you will need plenty of this toilet paper. I heard you can get 10% discount for buying for than 10.

Your problem:

[​IMG]

Your solution:

[​IMG]

Mikaël2, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Mikael
    The usual verbal diarrhea and typical crappy response,we have come to expect from you.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  20. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you expect from the side effects of being a sore loser !
    Was that Mikael in the pic with the crap ?

popotalk, Jan 31, 2012 IP