1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Agriya Fiverr Clone Ultra Script

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sazuka, Sep 23, 2011.

Anyone one here has the Agriya FPP Ultra Script and has experience with it? And how are your experience with the script?
    Or is here someone who wants to buy this script? Trying to collect all those who are interested in the script in finding
    pros and cons before buying as its a big investment

sazuka, Sep 23, 2011 IP
    iBall likes this.
  2. sazuka

sazuka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply.

1) Exactly, it is hurdle getting ur app aproved by paypal.. Because I need to get it first before I order the agriya script.

May I ask what I should exactly apply for in paypal to be able to use adaptive payments.

2) I read several negative comments about the support on agriya.. After purchase, A support person will install it for me.
    I know agriya support is only for 3 months. How about fixing bugs? will there be any updates releases for clients? And will I be able to update it myself.
    Because addiitional 3 months support will cost $450, Id rather save the money and be able to fix the bugsmyself with your given instructions and updates

3) The Livesupport I talked to was not really well informed about the script.. that is why i hope i can get an answer from you.Is there an option for the user on FPP Ultra to choose between being paid asap and the money just stay on the site until he/she withdraws?

sazuka, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  3. onidark

onidark Member

Best Answers:
    I have been doing a large research for the background of Agriya because i definetely wish to work with them on the upcoming projects i have for my company, nonetheless it seems to have been spread a tainted image of Agriya through many pages regarding support services and bugs in the scripts, there are also plenty of good feedbacks but unfortunetely for the customer to see a broad number of negative responses just makes the whole process evolving into a aprehensive state.

It seems this image is starting to be corrected due to the understanding of the company of its problems, but still too soon to tell. Agriya has such a massive potential for success, the pricing policy is somehow understandble for the type of product but still way too high, a cut down of 200-300 dollars in each product would make such an impact to escalate the business level. There are new companies rising like ndot, cogzidel, gripsell and the price is starting to be competitive specially when you ask them for changes to your template which costs hundreds of dollars in agriya.

Many points to balance here and still keeping an eye opened for the future.

all the best

onidark, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  4. sazuka

sazuka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for they reply Peter.

You mentioned on updates "complete core revision (ie. if the core is changed from CakePHP 2.0 to CakePHP 3.0)" Is it already in development, will it be included in the lifetime free updates?

Is there any other version of FPP soon to be released?

If I understood you right, I require the site up and running first before I can apply for the adaptive paypal payment.
    Is there any Country limitation as I live in asia?
    During the transaction of adaptive payments, will the buyer see the paypal adress and name of the seller and vice versa? As anonymity was important for me.
    How are the costs for having adaptive payments on paypal?

Is there any specific contact person whom I can contact, skype/msn/yahoo who knows most about the FPP script before I purchase for further questions?

sazuka, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  5. manish17

manish17 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for answering agriya related questions here.I have a very common question
    How do fiverr or fiverr clones count their profit as I have heard/read they only pay fees of $0-0.2 per transaction held on their site to paypal.
    Though In most countries paypal charge the fees of 0.30+2.4% per transaction.So how do these guy save nearly a complete 1$ out of each transaction?

manish17, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  6. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Fiverr clones make their profit by taking a percetage fee for every purchase made by the buyer. In the case of fiverr.com they take $1 for every $5 job. The fee would be around 20 cents so fiverr make about 80 cents on every job sold. The idea is that you make the money through volume. Other sites offer gigs up to $100 and take a 10% commission, so they need less jobs to make the same amount of money.

Peter

aceriker, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  7. manish17

manish17 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well that's right.with sites offering $100 jobs definitely make up but lot of the websites are also offering no commission on $2 and $5.One of them is your client Zeerk .not sure how they get it out.I m pretty sure they are definitely not paying paypal fees out of their pockets.

manish17, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  8. manish17

manish17 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sazuku for bringing this forward.I am in proceeding to buy fiverr script and in research to which one to go for.Well there are scripts ranging from $5-$99 including fiverrscript where u even can't contact the gig seller.not to mention other bugs as well.I would really appreciate if you can write in this thread where u read negative comments about agriya.Well for me I am great fan of this script as this seem to me the best script available currently.and so Is its super high price.Well I have the same problem as u had sazuka with a live support guy who doesnt know much about the script,but i believe it can better be discussed on this thread now .anyways,The thing that really makes me doubtful is that they are the only script which have affiliate thing on their script.but no one in top 25 clones use it...although it can be used as excellent marketing tool.Thats y it makes it little doubtful if there is any bug or what.Making things little more spicier even Agriya's affiliate system reads like this "
    Commission Type Pay-Per-Sale 0% for each sale you deliver.
    Payout Requirements $9,999.00 USD - Minimum balance required for payout.
    Payout Duration Payments are made once per month, for the previous month."
    they pay 0% commission and payout is $9,999.00 Usd....
    Will be waiting for the response regarding other people's experience with agriya

manish17, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  9. manish17

manish17 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well I m really sorry if u feel like I was reading too much,i was just trying to see that the company I am investing is how proffessional,as I am still in talks with one of your support staff regarding the discount he can offer for the fiverr script.I am also in talks with other script owners on how much modules they can put in for that extra cost so that it can come at least equal to your wonderful script.So please don't get me wrong here.Regarding your saying of closing your affiliate program,the normal person visiting your site will have to come on this forums and read it here that you have closed your affiliate program as the link is already thereon your site.check this out [affiliates.agriya dot com/ ]its right at the bottom of your home page.Thanks

manish17, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  10. andreisaioc

andreisaioc Active Member

Best Answers:
    andreisaioc, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  11. andreisaioc

Best Answers:
    andreisaioc, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  12. bellc

bellc Member

Best Answers:
    Agriya is a defaulting company in filing annual returns for 3 consecutive years since 2007. Is this what your company boasts about? My point is not to highlight Agriya's financial status, so relax. Being in tier 1 city does not guarantee that talent in Agriya is better than those in tier 2 cities. This is illogical. Being in Tier 1 city, your finance team is defaulting in financial reporting and maintaining balance sheet, while those in tier 2 are talented enough to do it every year. I think this clears the cloud of doubt ;)

Not sure if you know about "Economies of scale". When so many executives are working with Agriya, cost must rather be lowest. Or are you saying that the cost of product is low however to support 200 people and to secure your own future, you charge additional. When a company gives software for free, it shows they are generating enough sales to support employees as well as offer something for free. As long as products are good to compete, companies do not have to worry about future cash reserves. A company is concerned about future liquidity primarily because they fear that they might not be able to withstand competition. I am a freelancer but would definitely love to learn what makes you fear future cash reserves. This might help when I have my own company ;)

My opinion, your statements do not make sense. Glossy words are good but misleading.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
    bellc, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  13. bellc

bellc Member

Best Answers:
    Oops! I struck the wrong chords. Is it? If so, check the attachment and tell if this isn't agriya.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
    bellc, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  14. bellc

bellc Member

Best Answers:
    Did you notice email address for this company. Being on verge of getting blacklisted, do you claim this isn't Agriya company? Do you need more details, I have ample time ;)

bellc, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  15. bellc

bellc Member

Best Answers:
    Hope your finance team will wake-up now and comply with the federal agency's compliance requirements, and you will stop claiming 'Agriya' team is the best as compared to other small companies.

bellc, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  16. egreavy

egreavy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've had a terrible experience with Agriya and the comments posted by aceriker with regards to them working hard to improve customer service definitely haven't been implemented as my experience with them has been very recent. From my experience Agriya present themselves in a very professional manner from a sales and marketing perspective but once payment has been made that is where the professionalism and customer care end. I have tried long and hard to resolve my issues with Agriya but my efforts have been met with complete indifference and that is why I am posting my experience here. I really wish I had a brilliant experience and was coming on here to write a glowing reference for Agriya. I am a genuine customer, based in Ireland and have no other motivation other than being completely p*ssed off over the money and time I have wasted.

In total I have spent €2950 with Agriya for my daily deals site to include design work and full integration to my server so that I would have a full functioning, working site which was ready to launch. I received other quotes from daily deal clone providers ranging from $400 to $1000 but I was prepared to pay above the norm based on the promises and claims made by Agriya that I would receive a much higher standard site.

Having received my deals site it was immediately evident that quite a number of errors existed. I communicated these errors to Agriya and was dismayed to find that the technical support and backup promised from Agriya just did not exist. Very few of these errors were amended and the process of trying to communicate with Agriya was incredibly frustrating. In fact there seem to have been no internal communication within Agriya either.

As I was making no progress
    with Agriya in terms of getting errors on the site fixed I decided to find a local company to do the fixes for me. After having several companies locally have a look at the site I was shocked to find out that the majority of them did not want to go near the site. The general feedback was that the script for the site was so confusing and outdated that they couldn't possibly make sense of it. For instance, I was advised that the way Agriya had written the script meant a simple command might involve several lines of coding whereas with more up to date/ modern coding it would only take one line.

After much exploration of my options the outcome has been that I have had to have the site built again from scratch by a local company. The cost of this stands to equal the amount I have already spent with Agriya. Not only have I wasted quite a large sum of money, I have wasted several months trying to resolve these issues since Agirya handed over my supposedly 'completed' site, not to mention the associated stress and frustration.

I have asked for some compensation from Agriya given that the site delivered to me was not as promised - it was not to a working standard, and no effort was made by Agriya to ensure that the errors were corrected. Unsurprisingly my complaints and request have been met with indifference from Agriya.

egreavy, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  17. Ethio

Ethio Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to buy your Agriya clone. please let me know.

Ethio, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  18. sazuka

sazuka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for all the reviews about agriya. At the end i decided to purchase a different fiverr clone script instead

sazuka, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  19. andreisaioc

Best Answers:
    andreisaioc, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  20. andreisaioc

Best Answers:
    andreisaioc, Jan 5, 2012 IP