1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AGLOCO = A GLObal COmmunity Get in Now!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tlainevool, Nov 21, 2006.

1. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's what forums are for! Where else are we going to whinge?! :)

I agree to an extent, but the problem is that there are also a lot of people out there who are supporting Agloco very vocally, backing up their claims with unsubstantiated information. I think people need to hear the other side too...

markowe, Jul 4, 2007 IP
    Reprobate likes this.
  2. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    If the people who have had experience with any given product or service didn't have the same right to complain as those who have the right to praise then it would be all very slanted to the positive, whether warranted or not.

Imagine if every review was positive?

What if the only recommendations was that the product was good, even if it wasn't?

Reprobate, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  3. madlady

madlady Guest

Best Answers:
    well, reviews and recommendations are one thing, and nobody can actually review good or bad except on what has occured, and the facts, without facts then any review and or recommendation is not a true and accurate validation to whether a site is up and running and or worth it or not,

ok, so in beginning, they were just allowing signups for what they were saying,

ok, those that doubt doubt, those willing to try will try, no facts to whether the program will work or not.

then download of veiwbar was released....

ok again now those that doubt, should have less doubt and those that tried are a little happier.

problems logging into site,

now those that doubt back to beginning and those that tried are down a little bit, on whether the doubters are right or not.

now, sign in working fine, those that are doubting are still doubting and those that are trying are happy again

I guess, the whole idea is this, I can see if everyone spent money i don't care if it was a penny, and didn't see, or cannot see any return, but nobody has invested any money what so ever except for agloco. so truly everyone is just out of their personal time.

Ok, so here is this: I have a movie, its called The true life of my world.
    would you please review it?

How can you review something that isn't completely done yet, or even completely made yet?

can you tell me if this is going to be a good movie, how about a block buster, or is it just a made for t.v. movie? or does the movie just suck?

well, if you haven't seen it you can't rate it, only thing you can rate, or review is the title, ok so the title sucks, does it mean that the movie will too?

how many b movies have you seen that reviewers said it wasn't worth watching but when you actually seen the movie you ended up eventually buying the dvd for it.

I support agloco, up to a point, that point is this, I download viewbar, it works, (great) I log onto agloco, and i get in (great) have they paid yet no (sucks) will they pay maybe (ok wait and see)

there are lots of different programs, and if they work they stick around, if they don't they get dropped like a hot potato. Most new programs, and programs that have allot of sign ups, and are working towards a goal seem to be the most successful.

Really DeQuba, nobody has really heard of it, it ranks 13,788 agloco ranks in at 2,136 if i was a betting man I would say DeQuba will go farther than agloco, but why not work both what does a person have to lose. believe me if it fails, I will be the first to say to everyone that it sucks, and not worth it for either of these but until then there is always hope and without hope there is nothing.

Either your a dreamer or your not, the dreamer will use every opportunity in order to turn a profit out of nothing where the non dreamer will do nothing and just complain.

to each his own,

you have to learn how to crawl in order to walk
    you have to learn how to walk before you can run.

madlady, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  4. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, i'm so glad i didnt make a full out agloco campaign. It's take them ages to get their stuff rolling...

KniveZ, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  5. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    Any word on money?

Reprobate, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  6. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    anyone get paid or earn good money w/ agloco?

genkied, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  7. yamakazy89

yamakazy89 Peon

Best Answers:
    They generate revenue from ads displayed on the view bar and when a user clicks on a sponsor link on the google search box integrated in the view bar, I think everyone should try out adbuddy it works in a similar way

yamakazy89, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  8. SticKer

SticKer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ref links are not allowed in post better remove the ref id before any mods sees it

SticKer, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  9. markowe

Best Answers:
    Ha, there will NEVER be "good money" from Agloco. Even if it remotely works out the way they planned the most anyone will get is a few pennies a month, I mean just do the maths. That is excepting the relatively small number of people who referred many others - who knows, they might actually earn something... I'm not going to spend any time finding out though...

markowe, Jul 28, 2007 IP
  10. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im up to 24 members in my downline.

Woodcs82, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  11. admarket

admarket Peon

Best Answers:
    I now have 3,450 members in my downline, and when we start getting paid, I expect at least $1,000 per month from AGLOCO.

As I notice new AGLOCO referral ID´s, I assume that we a nearing 2 Million members by now. Not bad!

admarket, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  12. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    Let us know when you get that first payment. And if it's all you hoped it would be.

Reprobate, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  13. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wow, admarket, u get a really good amount of download. Congratulation, when will u get paid?

toby, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  14. jackweb2020

jackweb2020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did an article about John Chow and his estimated payout rate. Doesn't look good for the small guys.

jackweb2020, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  15. markowe

Best Answers:
    Me too! Oh, and look, there's a pig flying past my window!

Well, I wish you luck of course. If only I wasn't such a miserable old sceptic, I'd probably be an Agloco millionaire by now...

markowe, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  16. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    When... that's the big question everyone is waiting to get answered.

Can you post the link to the article. I'd like to read that.

How many hours are you doing for the month? And how many is your downline getting?

I'm curious to know, and whether people who do no viewing will still be eligible for what their downline is getting. And whether or not it shows that.

Reprobate, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  17. bironman

bironman Peon

Best Answers:
    now you can buy a top agloco domain:

agloco.biz is at auction at sedo:

http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_detail.php?auction_id=15879

bironman, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  18. Keyrevo

Keyrevo Peon

Best Answers:
    just signed up. looks promising!

Keyrevo, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  19. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    By now you probably know better.

Reprobate, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  20. uooser

uooser Peon

Best Answers:
    AGLOCO is a looser website or company that didn't make anything on real.

uooser, Apr 8, 2009 IP