1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AGLOCO = A GLObal COmmunity Get in Now!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tlainevool, Nov 21, 2006.

1. check

check Guest

Best Answers:
    This is why I don't like DP anymore :(

People looking to make a quick $5...if you really want to promote Agloco then start a site which gets thousands of visitors a day and monetize those visits

check, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  2. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i happen to currently own successful websites and successful sites in the past

Agloco is something i do on the side :)

Woodcs82, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  3. temujin

temujin Peon

Best Answers:

3 Reasons not to join Agloco.

1 - Thats what they say about alot of programs.

2 - Theres not any evidence from actual users that Agloco is paying them.

3 - With that said , reason number 2 that i've provided outweighs all 5 reasons that you've submitted.

temujin, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  4. dopiitv

dopiitv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    reason #6- id rather type algloco.com in myself rather than click on your affiliate link

dopiitv, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  5. boomer03

boomer03 Peon

Best Answers:
    I still can't download the toolbar.

I can't enter any payment method for them to pay me.

Hmmmmm. A bit sus?

boomer03, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  6. browie

browie Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it has opened. I wrote a little blog post about it. Should be interesting.

browie, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  7. abbas666

abbas666 Banned

Best Answers:
    what is the AGLOCO?
    how can i make money from it?

abbas666, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  8. karl turnbull

karl turnbull Peon

Best Answers:
    https://www.agloco.com , check it out at the main site m8 , will you make money ;) i doubt anyone will m8, i have the viewbar installed , got over 7 hours loged , still no adverts running

karl turnbull, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  9. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adverts are running but the quality of them are not there.

SFOD_D223, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  10. karl turnbull

karl turnbull Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like we have had a few threads merged together :) all the posts are mixed up now lol

karl turnbull, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  11. madlady

madlady Guest

Best Answers:
    I have just gotten my agloco tool bar and it works great, great for adsense, doesn't affect it at all, and i even forget that i have it running. If you haven't joined yet get in now before its to late. Right now they are only allowing 5 hours of surf time per person and this number can either go up or down. They are still in beta stage, and view bars are coming out in limited numbers as people join. Don't miss the boat on this one folks

madlady, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  12. steveb

steveb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No ones gotten paid by AGLOCO because they introduced the Viewbar only a couple of days ago. I wouldn't expect anyone to get paid for another month or so.

I wonder how much John Chow's first paycheck will be...

steveb, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  13. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    If you forget that you have it running how does that benefit advertisers?

Reprobate, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  14. hadeedg

hadeedg Banned

Best Answers:

I agree 100%

Until i see someone with a Agloco Check or payment, I'm not downloading or installing shi+ yet.

hadeedg, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  15. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man, this is such bull, I am getting REALLY tired of Agloco. But I guess they must have factored in about 10 million people giving up on it straight away, like they will, and they are counting on the remaining few hundred thousand.

I am not saying that there is still not an off-chance the scheme will have some success (though I am sceptical). But this is beside the point - what irritates me is people rehashing Agloco's stupid claims and empty promises in the hope of getting referrals, when obviously they cannot possibly have any more information on the whole thing than Agloco provides (which is next to nothing). I must admit, I had a sig link for a long while, but it was rather ironic and I have got rid of it. I will not be spending ANY more time on Agloco, and as for the viewbar, I will give it two months (which means racking up my 5 hours in the first day of the month and then turning it OFF) and then it is going bye-bye.

markowe, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  16. madlady

madlady Guest

Best Answers:
    what I meant by that I forget it is even there, is this.......

The bar rests right above your task bar on your browser, and unlike some surf bars where they are intrusive and bothersome, This one sits quitely in one spot, it has some good tools on it that I like, such as favorites and all, but there is really no way to adjust that on there.

I don't get nudy pics, or offensive material on it..... And I do notice it from time to time when I have it running.

as far as getting paid, well, you get out of it what you put into it....meaning
    I didn't pay anything for it....it was free...so if I make money on it then great...if I don't then it doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

Nobody is forcing anyone to sign up and or join, that is your personal choice. but let me ask you this.

Lets say you today, just started your own traffic surf site...(anyone interested in this I can show you where to get your own surf site)...
    and you post on here, that you were willing to pay lets just say 10% to every one that would join and use your site. Would you want people saying things like above about your site especially if you were trying to get it off the ground?

Don't knock something unless you have tried it. You will never know if you like something or not til you do.

Every person / company deserves a break unless they have wrong you or others in one way or another. Just because its free you all scared??? Or do you really think you need to spend money in order for things to work, if so I got a great bridge in california I would like to sell ya just to prove the point. lmao..

remember this:

It's the early bird that gets the worm, but its the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.

madlady, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  17. juanthedj

juanthedj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ...but who's the last man standing? lol

i have registered... but i'm not really convinced this will work... with such an easy task of installing, and surfing... equals earnings... too good to be true...
    but of course, agloco, always has my benefit of the doubt... but im not giving in, till no one's gonna prove it with his cheque posted here...

juanthedj, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  18. igneous

igneous Peon

Best Answers:
    I am extremely disappointed with the amount of downtime with their website. If this is such a big deal, then how hard would it be to spend a couple more bucks and have the site actually work? I'm also disappointed with it not working in Opera.

igneous, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  19. madlady

madlady Guest

Best Answers:
    I do believe that is why, they are limiting how many people can download the toolbar. If they just gave it to everyone right off the bat I think there whole system would probably crash, so they give out the tool bar on a limited basis to prevent this, and get a handle on their site.

and you are right juanthedj seeing is believing, and I am with you on this point. But at same time why miss the boat on something, especially if a person diversifies what he / she is doing.

I mean look at it like this, if you have lets say 30 people referred under you, and you know who they are, well, guess what if agloco didn't pan out, and you found another program that looked just as promising as agloco or better now you have 30 people in order to contact and have them sign up under you in that new program. And not all will join a new venture but if you even got half of them that is 15 people that you really didn't have to work for to get them to join.

I take every opportunity seriously as when it comes to being free to join or use. Then if I make something out of it then I take that money and I invest it into paying programs. I have 3 paid programs now that I didn't pay a dime for by doing this, One of them is dequba (for my upgrade membership), another one is MC and the third is a paid to take survey site. So there are programs out there that do work. But if you just sit on the burner and wait and see, then you will never know if and how a program is going to work for you.

And there are several programs out there that offer free down load, easy install ect...to get paid...and Not all of them might work, but some do....

madlady, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  20. Padmi

Padmi Guest

Best Answers:
    Why would the average surfer want to install the algloco toolbar? Most already have search bars, pop-up blockers, etc? Why add another gizmo that serves ads and is a privacy concern?

To me, that is the big drawback of this. I am not going to tell my website visitors to install this just because I might make a penny or two. There has to be VALUE to the average internet user. I don't see it.

Padmi, Jun 12, 2007 IP