1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged quality longtail keyword domain UK Football guaranteed $100/mo NR low BIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by xInd, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Why am I selling this site? 3 main reasons - 1.) I'm not from or in the UK nor do I have UK hosting 2.) I've had this site for almost 2 years now and hadn't done anything with it. It has been an empty domain for the last year until yesterday. I'm not some big football or soccer fan. 3.) Recently my day job has become developing, marketing and flipping websites so I decided I'd try doing it myself personally with one of my domains, and I would love to have an awesome testimonial and reference after all is done.

What is included in the sale?

Aged Domain $25 value (Feb 2010 I bought this site, so it was registered before that in 2009 I think)
    Complete Website $75 value
    GMail account matching domain name $5
    Facebook Page and App $5
    Twitter Account and App $5
    74 Existing inbound links according to MajesicSEO
    Premium wordpress plugins
    for social integration, SEO and other advanced features $50
    Free transfer to your account and/or 1 month free hosting $5
    1 month support - We will help you with any aspect of administering the site by email, phone & Skype or other medium
    Guaranteed $100 per month or more if you take care of the site and follow simple steps like add regular unique content and drive traffic to the site - I will help you and show you how if you don't know. If you aren't getting at least 500 unique monthly visitors, 1500 pageviews and earning at least $100 per month by the third month I will provide a 50% refund of the purchase price. *Priceless

Site was dormant for a while and has just been revamped, so I have no traffic stats, but I have just done some good SEO work and submissions for it so expect to receive traffic coming in quickly.

Total honest current value of $170 so even at BIN you come out on top immediately!

xInd, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  2. Lozdadon

Lozdadon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hi xInd,

Just noticed Ive won your auction could you pm your contact details please?

Lozdadon, Sep 25, 2012 IP
    xInd likes this.
  3. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello Lozdadon!
    Congratulations on winning the auction! And a steal of a deal! Have sent you contact details. Would you like me to transfer the site over for you, or host the site on my server?

xInd, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  4. Lozdadon

Lozdadon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    awesome,

Yeah id much prefer it if you could handle the transfer please.

Lozdadon, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  5. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Not a problem Lozdadon. I just need your hosting account details, obviously don't post them here though. I can only transfer to another cpanel account for free, but I'm guessing that's what you use as most do. Once I have the info I will start the transfer right away and contact you when it's complete.

xInd, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  6. Lozdadon

Lozdadon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    All sorted pleasure doing business with you.

Lozdadon, Sep 26, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.