1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged Music Tab Website With Good Traffic and Income

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jisaacs1207, Feb 8, 2018.

*** G Analytics have just been added so refer to screenshot for historics or just watch the site here ***

Why are you selling this site?

Affiliate vendors are limited and Adsense isn't enough to warrant my time. I've made good money with both, but I don't like dealing with vendors.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense, and up until recently with affiliate ads.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Nope

How much time does this site take to run?
    None. Comes with WP Robot (Legal 99$ value) which generates ranking content regularly without SEO punishment. Tabs are original, and many user submitted.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Negotiating affiliate percentages for more cash. It's autopilot for Adsense and content at this point. Adsense is earning 5-6 a month but has increased this month as I've improved the placement. Affiliate was earning me roughly $20 a month before I removed popup think month.

Attached Files:

jisaacs1207, Feb 8, 2018 IP