1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged Amazon Affiliate Store with 15000+ Products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by psharma, Aug 18, 2017.

HUGE 15,000+ Discount Software Portal - 100% Automated Amazon income - Low BIN!
    Huge 15,000+ Professional Software and Software downloads portal. Earn Recurring Automated income from this niche site. No Experience Required! PREMIUM domain name!

The average software product is priced above a $100 US and that mean HUGE commissions for you.

Newbie or not, this is the perfect niche to get into and make money online.

BuySoftwareDeal.com

Note:
    This website is based on a set of WordPress plugins which was designed to auto update and auto add new products. But I have disabled it as no support is available for that plugin.

I am selling the website as it is with no support for installed plugins. However I will provide full support in transfer process.

The buyer should come out with his own marketing strategy to bring more traffic to this website. Assume no traffic/sales at present.

SEO Optimization Done across all pages for top search visibility. So when you build links or add content the website will catchup very fast.

User friendly and search engine friendly navigation

Flexibility: The ability to add additional sources of revenue.

UNLIMITED POTENTIAL INCOME
    • Sales - All products are authentic Amazon products discounted. Every products sold on this site will earn you 4 - 15% commission on each sale.
    • Amazon/ClickBank/Affiliate - Advertisements on your site will earn you money for every time a customer clicks on the ad and make purchase.
    Additional Notes:

*I will push the domain to your NameSilo account at no cost. If you don't currently have an account there, sign up is free and fast. I can also help you transfer out the domain to Godaddy or any other registrar.

*Winning payment must be received within 24 hours after the auction closes.

Site Info
    Site Established : October 2015
    Domain Registered ? 17 February 2015

psharma, Aug 18, 2017 IP