1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Age gap

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spiced, Nov 29, 2020.

Do you guys think a 17 year should be jailed for unknowingly screwing a 13 year old.When they were 3 and a half years apart

spiced, Nov 29, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Absolutely.

I've got no idea how a 17yo gets into a position where he's having sex with a child.

You say "unknowingly", if young men want to keep themselves safe they need to take a million times more care about the situations that they get themselves into than they currently do.

For centuries women have had to worry about their "reputation" and they're victim blamed when a man "takes advantage". Things are starting to even out and men now have to worry about their "reputation" and accept some of the blame when things go wrong.

The way you know a girl's age is by knowing her, know her classmates, what year of school she's in, meet her parents etc. If that all sounds too hard then maybe you shouldn't be screwing her.

sarahk, Nov 29, 2020 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    At 17 I was a young mature adult with a fair amount of life experience. At 13 I was somewhat naive and perhaps vulnerable. The 17 year old doubtless saw the 13 year old as easy prey. In life we reap what we sow, the 17 year old young man will doubtless learn a valuable life lesson.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 29, 2020 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Nov 29, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    In NZ the age limit is 16
    I'd be a lot more sympathetic about 2 15yo having sex than I would a 17yo with a 13yo so long as they were in a relationship.
    Add in the element of "I didn't know the first thing about the girl but she was up for it" to a 4 year age gap and it's just nasty.
    I bet he didn't have any interest in her beyond a quick shag and wouldn't have remembered her if he hadn't got into trouble (assuming this isn't a rhetorical question in the OP's post) but she'd remember the older, predatory boy.

sarahk, Nov 29, 2020 IP
  6. Xrp

Xrp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dunno about jailed, jail is a pretty rough place for a 17 year old. But he for sure deserves a wakeup call, can't go through life getting away with shit like that

Xrp, Dec 1, 2020 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Countless young girls are scarred for the rest of their lives by viral diseases or pregnancies because of 17 y.o. punks. And the authorities do nothing about it. Something is terribly wrong with this picture imo.

qwikad.com, Dec 1, 2020 IP
  8. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    The country I’m in
    Is those over 16yr will go jail

YujinTan, Dec 1, 2020 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If it was my daughter he'd be going through the rest of his life minus his cock and balls.

malky66, Dec 1, 2020 IP