1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After years of struggle. I understood that Affiliate marketing is not for me.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by anna14334, Dec 14, 2009.

1. kevin_laurentian

kevin_laurentian Peon

Best Answers:
    I can see how you think it isn't for you and want to give up, even though I started right off the bat making good money and things have slowed down to a minimum...makes me wanna give up too when I seen my first week with 0 earnigns, but .. after that zero mysteriously made over 100$ in 3 days... just goes to show just when your about to give up, or thinking of it, something will make you change your mind if thats what you want to do deep down!

kevin_laurentian, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  2. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing does work. However, it is a hit and miss game. Good news is you only have to hit a couple to become successfull.

rickmci, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  3. mikehandy

mikehandy Peon

Best Answers:
    I am understand with anna's problems. Every people who enter to clikbank or other internet business must know that it is business. Business need capital, knowledge, hardworking, persistent, etc. But I must say congratulation to you for trying the netpreneurship. I hope you can find another business form. You may choose online business or offline business. this is a choice.

mikehandy, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  4. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    The question you want to ask is - Did you enjoy what you have done and do you enjoy what you are doing? If yes, then start from scratch. Forget all that you've ever learned and start from ground level again. I can't remember how many times I failed but never once have I given up. Just not good at giving up I guess.

gasura, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  5. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    If it is not working for her than rather than spend the time for nothing she would better do something else. Not everybody should do affiliate marketing, after all.

redrossero, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  6. aliciapennington

aliciapennington Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many successful affiliate marketers around. If others can do it, whay can't you? Maybe your approach or strategy is just not right for now....

aliciapennington, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  7. coluden

coluden Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with Jacky8. IT is an excellent idea. If I understood that years ago, I would have been much better off as well. However, you learn as you go. The only change I would make to Jacky8's suggestion is not to use ezinearticles. I would either use articlesbase or goarticles.com. Both allow you to place your links in the articles, not just the author bio section, giving you better placement of those links, as in this example: http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2768860

You can then build links to your article instead of your website. You should also follow a simple system...and I dare not tell you how long it was before I started making some money online. One thing is for sure, it was much longer than 2 years!

coluden, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  8. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    Imagine you're digging for a treasure which is buried 200m deep (you don't know that). You're probably at 199m now and all it takes is that extra step and determination to get there. Don't give up.

gasura, May 2, 2010 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'll put it this way ..

What's right is right...

However you're maybe missing a chance of a life time.

The best thing about IM'ing is that at some point anyone can make a good living off the residual income.

Even if you were a real estate investor or firm owner you still need to meet the clients, do market research and probably fail in these economical times. I'd stick with IM all the way... :)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, May 3, 2010 IP
  10. BooTCaT

BooTCaT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think the above statement is a mental tonic for me.
    But its true that i have been into this for 4 years and i see a small steady income but not those big paychecks.
    And from my side i havent tried all methods yet .

BooTCaT, May 9, 2010 IP
  11. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    Can you invest your time into something better? then do it! If you don't have any other sources of income I don't understand why you would give up after 2 years. You probably have learned lots after 2 years, might as well keep at it. Good luck with your choice

Le Dangles, May 24, 2010 IP