1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After years of struggle. I understood that Affiliate marketing is not for me.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by anna14334, Dec 14, 2009.

1. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear it. Good luck!

J1218, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  2. knight1

knight1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you shouldn't give up, but use what you know and keep on experimenting and "Never Give Up".

I've wanted to give up with internet marketing and blogging a few times, but I'm glad I never did.

You won't find or reach success until you've failed. I've learned more from my failures then any other way. Just make sure you don't make them again and learn from them.

(Organic Traffic) or FREE Traffic isn't that hard, especially with CB products. Brush up on your SEO and read some good quality SEO articles and ebooks. You can find them online and read what other successful affiliates are doing.

Easiest way to make sales with CB products from organic traffic: at least for me :)

Make mini sites or lp's with keywords in the title and spread throughout the page in your content naturally.
    Start a back link campaign for your site or lp.
    Social book mark your site or articles and have others do it as well.
    Submit articles to Powerful article directories like, Ezines, Isnare and article base and have your anchor text point back to your CB site.
    Make other relevant sites or blogs and connect them to your CB sites with anchor text links.
    Create Hubpages and Squidoo lens with links pointing back to your CB site.
    etc.......

Good luck on whatever path you choose!

knight1, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  3. proud2bpinoy

proud2bpinoy Peon

Best Answers:
    If youre being drowned with marketing ideas, try to classify which one is for affiliates and for vendors

proud2bpinoy, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  4. gbarrows

gbarrows Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude if after 2 years of AM if I would have gave up I would have missed out o some good income. Its not you, its called a learning curve. Even after 7 years of doing this there are times that I feel like that lol , it’s a lot of work , but if you like it , you will find yourself coming back to it. First thing don’t get discouraged, 2nd don’t just read and read and learn and never do. You have to TRY to implement what you learn in order to learn!

To this day 7 years later I lean something new almost every day! And then I use it. It’s a fun ride just hold and go for it , keep trying its numbers game…
    George

gbarrows, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  5. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Anna,

Perhaps you could give more details of the things you have tried during these two years. I mean, two years is quite a considerable amount of time, you must have tried a lot of different stuff. It will be much easier for people with more experience in these areas to give you pointers and recommendations. I don't mean you should give away your keywords/products or whatever, but the more detail, the better.

Also, as several people have said before, if you have a tendency to jump from one thing to another, that will make it more difficult for you to earn money. Learning one process in depth and mastering it is way more productive. Even doing so, it's inevitable that you will be also be expanding the breadth (not only depth) of your knowledge. That's because, although there are many different approaches to internet marketing, everything is still interconnected.

I don't know if you've done it, but I think if you are having trouble making money from IM, you should spend some quality time just reading this forum. As somebody said in this thread, the "Clickbank" category alone has a wealth of information that is not limited to Clickbank stuff. Just start reading from some point in the past and read everything up until now. What people post here are mostly genuine problems, solutions, experiences and opinions. It's priceless information given away for free. You really shouldn't see this as a waste of time, because knowledge is one of the most important assets when it comes to IM.

Cel

Cel, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  6. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you are a student, why not you make money from your coursework or essay?
    You can sign up for Hubpages, and upload the coursework there. If you have Google Adsense account, you can make money from Google Adsense. If you are affiliate for Amazon.com, that's even better, you can display the capule of relevant Amazon products alongside with your essay.
    Since you need to write so much for school, might as well make money from it.

scheng1, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  7. mwong

mwong Member

Best Answers:
    Wow good to see all IMers are encouraging one another. This is what it should be.

To the OP, I hear you. Don't give up. You can put it off and come back later, but definitely don't give up. You can read my story here. I haven't made that much either. The small income I earned was a the right-thing-at-the-right-time kinda thing. But I was so excited when this happened, I knew it was possible, just have to be persistent and try things out, like everyone else said.

Have you looked into selling your services/knowledge to local businesses? After 2 years, you are certainly wayyy ahead of some local businesses in your area. Attend a local networking event, cold call some businesses and offer your service to help them out. They'd appreciate if you do a good job for them. At least, this will seed you some income on your way to being 'a total AM'

Does this help?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
    mwong, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  8. mwong

mwong Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Anna, came across a testimonial from a newbie. Hope it'll keep you up that things are possible.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1657489

mwong, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  9. sunpoint

sunpoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Focusing and persistence after finding a good method, never give up till see the results. Nothing is easy in this world, but you will always win by never giving up ! Good Luck to YOU, Anna.

sunpoint, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  10. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was just thinking this, surely within two years you must of made one sale! :eek:

Morrow66, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  11. darni

darni Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been doing AM for several months and only make several hunderd dollars.But I believe that I will get rich some day by doing AM.

darni, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  12. 99azdin

99azdin Peon

Best Answers:
    good posts here. somebody must stick it for newcomer and almost give up aff. marketer. keep our motivation to each other

99azdin, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  13. sologame

sologame Guest

Best Answers:
    mate please dont give up, you have learnt a lot of mistakes over this two years,so please try something new you will definitely succeed and dont invest more time on this just telling you as you are a student.

sologame, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's not about giving up but since he's already stated that it's not for him/her then it's a great choice. Doing what you don't like in life/ what doesn't suit you won't bring much success either..

A quote I really like, comes from the founders of Google that I believe has so much truth in it: "We have been doing what we enjoyed doing right from the start" so yeah I guess success will only come when you really enjoy what you're doing...

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  15. Lukas Jackson

Lukas Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    Social marketing needs time to improve. Just be patient and you the luck will come to you.

Lukas Jackson, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  16. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should consider sponsored review first because it is much easier. Once that you got the money then you could pursue affiliate marketing.

Chancey, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  17. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don;t give up is the best advice I can offer also.... just keep trying new things...

rickmci, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  18. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not enjoying it give up now there is no point carrying on

marcusio, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  19. cynx

cynx Peon

Best Answers:
    I dunno if you tried this yet? start a blog related to your AM niche(blogger is good n free).. then write articles about your niche and link you blog to the articles you submit. ezine articles is good, but there are tons out there. you must write tons of articles related to your AM niche, use keywords. promote you AM products in you blog and post your links.. this can all be done free, but will take alot of work, research and dedication. no matter what you write always use keywords

cynx, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  20. privacy crisis

privacy crisis Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality traffic is essential and very difficult.
    I have tried enriching the site with key words/phrases, articles, etc.
    I calculated that 50 unique visitors per day places a site in the 94th percentile of all sites worldwide based on raw traffic numbers/alexa rankings. This means that even the top few percent get traffic below what is meaningful for good sales as it takes 60 visitors or so to generate a retail product sale.
    Buying traffic does not seem viable either. Comments would be appreciated. THANKS.

privacy crisis, Jan 26, 2010 IP