1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After Website Takeover, Amazon Ads Stop Working and Earning?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by cabalist, Dec 9, 2012.

Hi,

I have recently purchased a website from flippa and the seller has did a prior video proof about his earnings - all the way till the last day until the takeover was finalised.

I am currently using escrow to facilitate this takeover and I realised that although there are click throughs, there is not even one single sale done during this inspection period.

I just changed the affiliate tracking ID during the takeover. Is this enough? Or do I need to regenerate the entire affiliate code?

besides, the affiliate tracking ID, can anyone please enlighten me if I have missed out anything during the takeover process?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Cabalist

cabalist, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  2. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Changing just the Tracking ID should get you the sales... be careful and check this guys history. There are a lot of scams on Flippa with regards to earnings.

Did the seller make sales every day before you started the Escrow?

freshdevelopment, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  3. rebirthmediagroup

rebirthmediagroup Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with freshdevelopment, make sure you check the history. It's hard to imagine that he use Escrow, knowing that there is an inspection period, if things are not like he says it is. Normally, when sellers use Escrow, they are confident in their claims. Just check his history.

rebirthmediagroup, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  4. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you manage the site contentiously, if it is possible you post ads again, in adwords or yahoo. recently post on youtube is better.

ktp2012, Dec 19, 2012 IP