1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After some help with adsense placements

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by selltrib, Nov 25, 2010.

Hi all,

Over the last month our Adsense CTR has fallen dramaticly I'm at my wits end as to how to bring it back up. I've tried various colors and placements but was wondering if anyone can give me some pointers that would be fantastic.

Our website is worldnewsheardnow . com

Regards

selltrib, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  2. Tim46

Tim46 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a nice looking site but it's busy, in other words, distracting. If a visitor comes to your site they should be able to find what they are looking for quickly or they will leave just as fast as they came. Try eliminating some of the stuff on your site and try different adsense layouts.

Tim46, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. Axcell

Axcell Active Member

Best Answers:
    Put 336x280 below first article and under first article, also remove the right vertical ad. Blend ad color with your website color and use big font size

Axcell, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  4. deutsched

deutsched Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site looks pretty nice, however, there is a big number of ads in there, and none is incorporated within the actual content of the page
    I would suggest trying what Axcell says, try actually blending the ads with the content of the page, cause that's where the majority of your site visitors are focusing on

deutsched, Nov 26, 2010 IP