1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After how much time, should I resubmit sitemap to google?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by abdullahp, Sep 5, 2012.

I was getting traffic to my site 2 days ago but then I resubmit my sitemap to google and today i did not get so much traffic, Is it due to resubmission of sitemap? Is resubmission of sitemap is ok? If ok then please suggest me an interval for resubmission of sitemap I mean, after how much time should I submit my site map to google?

abdullahp, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't think this would affect your traffic that bad, but I may be wrong. I don't think there's s a need to resubmit, I'm quite sure Google will parse the sitemap file automatically for you, but either way it wouldn't need to be re-submitted unless you've done many changes to your site.

ironcladservers, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  3. abderrezak31

abderrezak31 Member

Best Answers:
    yes your position be affected after any touch for sitemap but this is so temporally , dont worry it will be back ! don't re-submit your sitemap but just regenerate it if necessary !

abderrezak31, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  4. neha8681

neha8681 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is mandate to resubmit your sitemap until you didn't create a new page for your site.

neha8681, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  5. julio

julio Member

Best Answers:
    Google sitemap for a reconfirmation must wait a period of about a month. The map will update your site within a few days, but the index is at least a month's time.

julio, Sep 10, 2012 IP