1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After Facebook Page. Linkedin Page , Now Google Plus Page!!

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Khaidem, Jan 28, 2012.

It's great to create google plus page.............i think now we can promote our products more easily through google plus page.

Khaidem, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  2. jal765

jal765 Peon

Best Answers:
    I knew this was coming, it was obvious, seems good but they need to change it a bit, they can't just copy Facebook.

jal765, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  3. peterbennettdotnet

peterbennettdotnet Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never been convinced about facebook pages anyway. Despite what FB say, personal profiles on FB seem more valuable, promotion wise, than pages. Can anyone convince me otherwise?

peterbennettdotnet, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  4. Khaidem

Khaidem Member

Best Answers:
    For promotion purpose, facebook pages is more valuable than profiles. When you create a facebook page with sepecific keywords and that keyword you promote by liking that page than you will find that keyword top in google SERP pages as well as you can create landing pages with product that you want to promote on that facebook pages.It helps you not only to get top rank in google SERP but also helps you to boost up your traffic.

Khaidem, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  5. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google plus is the future. They have 90 million people that have signed up already. i have had tons of orders from it in the last week

ronmac, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  6. GiatGhe.Net

GiatGhe.Net Peon

Best Answers:
    How use Google plus is good

GiatGhe.Net, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  7. grace_social

grace_social Peon

Best Answers:
    Google plus is more professional than Facebook. You can observe how people posts status on FB from Google plus. ;)

...just my opinion

grace_social, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  8. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ The reason behind it is because Facebook is being used by many types of people and most of them are in their younger years. They find Facebook more exciting compared to Google+. Google+ is being used by mostly middle aged people. So you don't have to compare the quality of the status posts of the two.

ceekeigh, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  9. LinksLead

LinksLead Member

Best Answers:
    I got signup to Google plus, but don't like the way they made their page, face book is more user friendly than Google +. Counting about people signup is not even true.

LinksLead, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  10. grace_social

grace_social Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you about the age difference of the users that joined google plus and Facebook :D
    And think there are more younger people on earth because lots of users on FB, don't you think? eheh

grace_social, Feb 2, 2012 IP