1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After 5 years my Fiverr account got blocked too. My experience with Fiverr and advice for others.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by snakeplissken, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Joey Doohan

Joey Doohan Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel really bad for you! What do you plan on doing next? Will you create a new account or go elsewhere?

Joey Doohan, Dec 12, 2018 IP
  2. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your story is really horrific but I am aware that many 'reputed' sellers like you are getting banned from that platform without any valid reasons. And they are doing it intentionally (it may sound weird but its true).

This type of ban started as soon as they introduced the Pro sellers. Pro sellers are the ones who are paying recurring membership fees (the amount is quite high) and selling services at very steep price. You will notice ample amount of examples how these sellers are selling a simple logo design for $595, $995 and even more. To make space for these Pro sellers, they are frequently banning TRS and Level 2 sellers like crazy. The message is very clear, they want to make more money.

They have used the talent of sellers like you to establish the brand. Now that they are a big brand, they don't need you!

seo_buzz, Dec 18, 2018 IP
  3. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So, here you have confirmation of what I said:

snakeplissken, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  4. snakeplissken

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm using Fivebucks.com. It's a really new site but hoping to repeat my Fiverr story there. I also joined Fiverr very early on

5. snakeplissken

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, that's crazy. I didn't know Pro sellers pay fees but I always found it fishy how some guys charging $300 for what I would do for $50 were suddenly "PRO". Now it makes sense. I even reached out to support, there is ZERO chance of having your account re-instated after being banned, you cannot even create a new account anymore and they treat you like shit. Someone should take them to court.

6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If it wasn't for that "give me your credit card number" joke, he'd still be with them. It doesn't matter if it's Peter Griffin that wants the last 4 digits of your credit card number, to some people it may sound preposterous, maybe even fraudulent. I am happy for the guy though. Look at all the venues it has opened up for him. He's going to make way more dough now. He should probably forget about the whole incident and concentrate his energy on good YT videos. He's got his point across, it's time to move on.

qwikad.com, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  7. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've noticed a lot of "big" sellers reporting bans for what it seems like no reason and fiverr holding large sums of their money hostage lately.

I think i will steer clear from fiverr..

Sorry about your loss OP, i've been in a similar situation as you in the past and i must say it is very stressful and frustrating! Hope you manage to resolve it. Best of luck

Sphor, Jan 26, 2019 IP
  8. Alberto Soliman

Alberto Soliman Member

Best Answers:
    Same here .. Fiverr Doesn't care ..

Alberto Soliman, Dec 25, 2019 IP
  9. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this the reason why I am coming across so many fiverr accounts for sale?

giorgioarmani, Dec 29, 2019 IP