1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Afraid To Deactivate One Account Because Another Might Be Effected

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by kwunkgame, Feb 11, 2018.

When I first joined Twitter I wasn't clear on how to set up an account properly, and in trying to fix the first account I set up, and then again trying to fix the second I set up, and then finally setting up an account I was happy with, I ended up with three accounts, their names are: /kwunkgame, /beaukwunk, and /kwunk1.

I only want one account, the one named /kwunkgame . . but the three accounts appear to be related in some way, and I'm afraid that if I deactivate /beaukwunk and /kwunk1, somehow /kwunkgame will also be deactivated.

Can I safely deactivate /beaukwunk and /kwunk1 without effecting /kwunkgame in any way?

Thanks!

kwunkgame, Feb 11, 2018 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You won't get penalized for having more than one account. Many people have several accounts; business, personal, beliefs, political. A person can end up with quite a few.

usasportstraining, Feb 11, 2018 IP
  3. kwunkgame

kwunkgame Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi for sale ~
    But having the three accounts is problematic for me. For example, when I go to plain twitter.com. the related account is one I don't want.
    So it's important that I be able to get rid of two of the accounts.
    My question is: can deactivate them without effecting the account I want to keep?

kwunkgame, Feb 11, 2018 IP
  4. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No, you should be fine to deactivate the other two. Maybe tell any followers on the 2 to move over to the main account first.

usasportstraining, Feb 11, 2018 IP
  5. kwunkgame

kwunkgame Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, thanks . . I just deactivated one without any effect on the others.
    Cheers!

kwunkgame, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  6. kwunkgame

kwunkgame Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi again for sale ~
    It still looks like deactivating /kwunk1 and /beaukwunk will cause /kwunkgame to be deactivated.
    I wrote up this detailed description and tried to send it to twitter.com/TwitterSuppost, but they only give support for their mobile app and won't accept other kinds of questions.
    Here's the detailed situation:

I've only been with Twitter about a month. When I started I was unclear on how to set up an account and I made the mistake of creating two accounts which I no longer want: /kwunk1 and /beaukwunk.

I finally created an account I'm happy with and which I want to keep: /kwunkgame.

I've tried to follow your instructions on deleting accounts for /kwunk1 and /beaukwunk, but there's a problem, and it's the same problem for each, so I'll just describe it with /kwunk1 . . as follows:
    First, notice that at /kwunk1 when you click the “Profile and settings” image, it brings up /kwunkgame instead of /kwunk1. I don't understand why, when I'm at /kwunk1 the “Profile and settings” button should bring up /kwunkgame.

At /kwunk1 I click “Profile and settings” button > Account settings > “Settings and Privacy” . . and at the top it has “Username: kwunkgame” and under that is https://twitter.com/kwunkgame.

So /kwunk1 and /kwunkgame are somehow related, making it impossible for me to deactivate /kwunk1 and keep /kwunkgame. Apparently deactivating /kwunk1 will also deactivate /kwunkgame, which is exactly what I don't want to do.

How can I deactivate /kwunk1, and /beaukwunk, while keeping /kwunkgame active?

Thanks!

kwunkgame, Feb 27, 2018 IP