1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Afiiliate Tracking Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by musiclover, Dec 13, 2004.

Heloo guys, i want to start my own affiliate program at my site and i was looking for the best affiliate tracking script. So what programs are you guys using to track? Any third party programs or any scripts??? :confused:

musiclover, Dec 13, 2004 IP
  2. musiclover

musiclover Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone???? :confused:

musiclover, Dec 19, 2004 IP
  3. ginostylz

ginostylz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do a search, there are hundreds due to your needs.
    is there a special programming language? Do you require a special tracking data like impressions/clicks/sales? or a total amount owed to the affiliate.

Do you want your affiliate program hosted on your server? Or a hosted solution?
    What is your price range? I just shelled out $700 for my newest program, but it does everything I need it to do.

Some shopping carts have an affiliate tracking and control panels integrated to it's own shopping cart system.

ginostylz, Dec 19, 2004 IP
  4. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I missed this post.

I do lots of consulting and work with tons of affiliates and one of the most important considerations in selecting tracking software, is to use a program that partners not only trust, but are used to - so it's easier & faster for them to get links and check stats.

The top program that affiliates are used to and trust from my experience is MyAffiliateProgram (MYAP) from Kowabunga. They have lots of different versions and options to meet any program's needs.

One of the BIG benefits to MYAP http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/ is that once you have their software you can be added to their new network - kolimbo.com and their directory affiliatecash.com at no additional charge.

So with MYAP you get the benefit of private software and can control your own affiliate relationships PLUS you can give your parters the benefits of ease and one central log-in through the network, at no additional charge. Win/Win/Win!

Hope this helps and best of luck!

5starAffiliates, Dec 20, 2004 IP