1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affordable SEO Company, Outsource Now

Discussion in 'Services' started by pat3ck, Apr 24, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you are looking to outsource your company's SEO, look no further.

Plain SEO will help your business reach greater heights. We will improve your site's web presence. Our SEO service brings out the maximum exposure for your website. We only use white-hat link-building methods.

We implement on-page and off-page optimization.

We work on a daily basis and provides report each week with the links we've added.

Currently, we only have a few clients mainly because I do this on a part-time basis. Though recently, I just resigned from work and I'm looking to add more clients with more time on my hand.

One of our clients is a PR 5 tech blog and another is a start-up construction company here in the Philippines. They pay $150-$300 a month, respectively.

If you have any questions about our services or if you want just more info about us, you can visit the site in my signature. You can check there our portfolio of actual websites we've helped ranked in the search engines, particularly Google Page 1.

pat3ck, Apr 24, 2013 IP