1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*Affordable High Quality Content for Your Website*

Discussion in 'Services' started by amberstar702, Jan 30, 2005.

Do you need content for your website? Quality content is important because you want your copy to speak to your visitors. Content should be well written and focused on your readers. It should be absorbing and provide all the information your visitors need.

I like to make my articles come alive so that the reader feels involved in what he or she is reading. When they finish reading what I have written, I want them to have a feeling of satisfaction as if they learned something in a way that was enjoyable.

Quality content should present the features and benefits of your products or services to potential customers while also being keyword optimized to also ensure satisfying the search engines which, as we know, requires a delicate balance.

Readers online have limited patience. The point of your article, sales letter, press release, etc. should be made quickly and clearly.
    SEMrush
    I am skilled in product and services research and am able to write effectively about businesses that are new to me. In addition, my education as a Masters level Psychotherapist has given me valuable insight into marketing concepts.

For further information and a price quote, send me a PM or email with your requirements. I write content full time and am available for rush jobs, if needed. My prices are affordable for small business owners like you!

Cheers,

amberstar702, Jan 30, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. souraveparadise

souraveparadise Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ya, u are absolutely right. Content should be quality, original, expressive, informative, interesting and reader friendly.....

souraveparadise, May 8, 2010 IP