1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affordable Designs For You!

Discussion in 'Design' started by g.sim, Feb 23, 2008.

1. CESHERE

CESHERE Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    g.sim:

Please respond to my request for you to refund since it has been a week since I paid you and I have not received the design that I paid you to design.

I sent you the email address to refund my PayPal payment. Please contact me through email or PM me. Let's get this resolved. You have my email and you can PM me.

CESHERE, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  2. CESHERE

CESHERE Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

g.sim:

I have been more than fair by waiting 12 days for you to refund my money since you have not delivered my design. Since you won’t respond, you appear to have scammed me by having me pay ahead of time and then not delivering the agreed upon header. I have given you sufficient time to overcome any difficulties you might have in order to honor our agreement, yet you fail to respond. I have sent emails and PMs several times. Gary, it’s not too late to do the right thing and save your reputation. Please respond by refunding my money, and I will gladly respond to let you know that I have received the refund.

CESHERE, Mar 7, 2008 IP