1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affordable design services

Discussion in 'Design' started by sinuville, Jul 3, 2012.

Hi!

I was on a little summer hiatus and am now looking for work. Haven't used DP forums in a while.

Who am I?
    The past two years I have worked as graphic designer and been part of a wide variety of projects. Since my spark of interest in design about five years ago, I have constantly been developing myself in the field of graphic design.

Skills
    Most of my projects have involved website designs, but I've created numerous advertisements as well. I am not a stranger to identity design either. Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, weapon of choice. Know my way around with Adobe Illustrator too. Can manage writing HTML/CSS to a degree, but it has usually not been my work assignment. Developing skills in (perspective) drawing and illustrating.

Portfolio
    Main site is currently being redesigned, however you can see a collage of some of my work at the following link
    http://www.designificant.net/tempwork/

Contact
    E-mail me at the address displayed on the bottom of my portfolio page. Both hourly and flat rates available.

Regards,
    designificant

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    sinuville, Jul 3, 2012 IP