1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affordable content writing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Goku99821, Aug 2, 2022.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello I am a freelance writer and will be writing content as well as providing a proofreading service at an affordable cost.

A bit about me, I'm a native English writer from the UK and have recently graduated from university.
    Did the degree have anything to do with content writing? Nope. But it did require the use of formal English and meeting deadlines, so I guess it counts.

I have written some articles and product descriptions in the past and have also worked alongside companies to provide articles on a regular basis. But my experience is still very limited!

Pricing:

Content writing:
    • First 200 words = free (recommended before your first purchase)
    • 500 words = £4.50
    • 1000 words = £8

Proofreading:
    • 500 words = £3
    • 1000 words = £5

Note: all articles have multiple revisions and you are guaranteed your money back if it does not meet your expectations. This means you will be refunded for your purchase but you will NOT own the article and therefore it cannot be published. I may choose to sell this article to another individual or adapt it for future content.

Proofreading
    When I proofread the content I shall highlight my changes. If I see 5 or less errors then it's free! If on the otherhand it is the same as rewriting the entire content I shall refuse to take up the task.

What can I write articles about?
    There's too much topics to list. Sounds like a strange flex, but the truth is there's soo much you can write about in this day and age. So feel free to just ask :).

The type of content I can provide:
    • Articles
    • Blog posts
    • Product descriptions
    • Reviews - I will let you know my opinion of the product or service before I write the content

What I won't do:
    • Academic assignments (because... Do it yourself?)
    • Fake reviews - I haven't got your product so is it really as 'good' as you claim it to be?

Goku99821, Aug 2, 2022 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  2. Finalboss.io

Finalboss.io Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I would like to know if your offer is still valid.
    We are a Gaming / Tech website looking for skilled writer to enrich our blog finalboss.io

Let me know if it's still ongoing

Finalboss.io, Oct 10, 2022 IP
  3. Goku99821

Goku99821 Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It may be a bit late but I have dropped you a message. The answer is basically yes.
    And dw my articles aren't usually as fast as this response. (Covid-19 is annoying!)

Goku99821, Oct 24, 2022 IP