1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affordable Blog Post Link (DA and PA Ranging from 20-50)

Discussion in 'Services' started by drewcored, Jun 1, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm selling high DA/PA links from from high quality blogs.

• This is perfect if you want to jump start your new blog to get higher SERP by having quality backlinks from high DA/PA blogs.
    • This also works for aged website who wants to maintain your SERP by continuing to add more content on your blogs and have it linked automatically to a high PA/DA blos.

I have blogs on almost all categories.

Business
    Health
    Education
    Finance
    Home Improvement / Home Service
    Legal
    Technology / SEO / Software
    Family / Dating
    Industrial
    Environment
    Shopping
    Transportation
    Travel
    SEMrush
    DA and PA are ranging from 20-50.

How my service work?

1. Message me your blog
    2. I will send you list of keywords/articles related to your blog.
    3. Once you chose a keyword, I will provide you with an article related to the keyword.
    4. Once the article is finish by my writer. I'll send to you the article, all you need to do is publish it on your blog and I will link it to my high DA/PA blogs.

**You can also opt to write the article yourself or let your writer write the article for you.**

Price

$10 for the article + backlink from our high DA/PA website
    $5 if you already have then content and you just need the link!

Turn around time for the article to finish is 2-3 days. As for those who have content/article already, linking is instant once I received the payment.

I will only accept payment via PaYapl.

If you have any request, questions, suggestions and concerns just message me up.

drewcored, Jun 1, 2018 IP
    SEMrush