1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliates in Google Product Search

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by inspmorse, Feb 2, 2012.

Has anyone noticed that despite being against the terms and conditions affiliates seem to be back into Google Product search, seems to be affiliates that drop ship some items but the vast majority say something like: this product is out of stock, click here to vist our partner etc at which point you get redirected on an affiliate link.

inspmorse, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  2. postly

postly Active Member

Best Answers:
    yep. the google product search feed says u cant be included if you are an affiliate who does not have the products warehoused at your physical location. but i know from seeing some sites that show up on the product search page that they are indeed affiliates. i see a lot of sites that sell items from the exact place i get my items from as a dropshipper, but they are able to be included in the search results page.
    if u want to be included in the search results page do the following:
    1. make your own ecommerce website. use open source scripts like magento, etc which have google product upload functionalities.
    2. add products to your store and accept payments at your store.
    3. when you get an order at your store, place order with your dropshipper.
    4. ship item to buyer.

this way you can have your products on google's product search engine and enjoy free buyer traffic.

postly, Feb 4, 2012 IP