1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affiliate website worth $500.00 for only $25.00

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Sep 24, 2015.

Welcome to the sale of Best Wholesale Electronics!

Take a few minutes to read over the description in it's entirety. I am more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have to lead you to a smarter buying decision.

PMs are fine, but asking your question in a reply could potentially help someone else with a similar query.

Contents:
    A. Introduction
    B. What makes this site unique?
    C. What do I get?
    D. Personal Guarantee
    E. Why should I buy this site?
    F. How to make money with this site
    G. Summary

A. Introduction

Best Wholesale Electronics is a premium e-commerce website absolutely bursting at the seams with features and upgrades.

Like most modern e-commerce sites, we are using the Woocommerce Wordpress plugin to display and manage the products.

Best Wholesale Electronics is designed as an affiliate website displaying products hosted by a merchant on the popular affiliate management site 'ShareASale.com'.

Using the pro version of the Premium Wordpress Plugin "WP All Import", we simply download the .txt file from ShareASale.com and import it into the website.

...The rest is done for you!

This plugin is not exclusive to ShareASale and will work with almost any affiliate program that uses data feeds to export product information in bulk.

Check out the WP All Import Woo Commerce Add On Here: http://www.wpallimport.com/woocommerce-product-import/

B. What makes Best Wholesale Electronics unique?
    1. Premium E-Commerce Theme

Best Wholesale Electronics is powered by an extremely powerful Wordpress Theme called 'eCommerce' by MyThemeShop.

MyThemeShop is my absolute favorite author of premium Wordpress themes and plugins.

I have been using MyThemeShop for years and know their themes inside and out.
    I will personally provide you expedited lifetime support, should any future issues arise.

Check out the eCommerce Theme here: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/ecommerce/

2. 100% Responsive with Retina Display

If there was any doubt before, Google has made it official...your site needs to be mobile-friendly.

With mobile clients growing at an exponential rate, we really didn't need a machine to tell us that, did we?

With Best Wholesale Electronics, you don't need to worry - no matter what device your visitor is using, the site will look as perfect as always.

3. Google Fonts and Unlimited Colors

I have to confess, I'm a bit of a Google Font-aholic.

Sometimes I find myself scrolling through dozens of different Google Fonts just for fun, to see if there are any styles I haven't seen before.

...I'm a loser, I know!

Nonetheless, you can customize your site to look exactly how you want with fully-integrated Google Fonts and unlimited color choices.

4. Premium Advanced Custom Fields Plugin

Most xml, csv and txt importers don't have the ability to read and execute advanced custom fields.

Best Wholesale Electronics has the Advanced Custom Fields Add-On for WP All Import fully integrated into the site.

This plugin will automatically read and execute advanced custom fields to give your readers all of the knowledge they need to make a smart shopping decision (perfect for impulse buys!).

See more details about this plugin here: http://www.wpallimport.com/advanced-custom-fields/

5. One-click Layout/Header Changes

With 4 different layouts and 6 different header styles already integrated into the admin panel, you can change the look of this site with just a single click.

6. Yoast SEO and Schema Rich Snippets Ready
    Want to soar to the top of the search engines? This website takes SEO very seriously.

Fully functional with both Yoast SEO and Schema Rich Snippets gives you a razor sharp edge against your competitors.

7. One-Click String Translations

There are 859 translatable strings that can be translated directly from the admin panel.

No .po editors needed!

[​IMG]

8. Automatic Affiliate Product Link Cloaking

Using the WP All Import Link Cloaking add on, all affiliate/external product links are cloaked so that Google doesn't crawl so many external affiliate links.

Cloaking them is 100% webmaster safe and will help your overall SEO campaign.

Take a look at this plugin for more details: http://www.wpallimport.com/add-ons/link-cloaking/

9. Never Ending Admin Panel!

You could spend 80 years and I bet you wouldn't be able to display every different variation of this site from the built in admin panel.

From fonts to colors, layouts to sidebars - every single aspect of this website can be customized in just a few clicks!

10. Instantly Import Users from a Different Platform

Do you have a .csv or .xml file with user data from a different platform?

Maybe you have used a plugin to extract user data from a separate Wordpress site?

The Import Users add on has you covered!

Full integrated into Best Wholesale Electronics, you can easily import users into the site with a couple clicks!

Check out the plugin here: http://www.wpallimport.com/add-ons/user-import/

C. What do I get?
    My mission when selling a starter site like Best Wholesale Electronics, is to squeeze as much value into the transaction as possible.

The goal is always to allow the buyer to be able to make instant profit on the sale, should he choose to.

However, the goal is always to develop the site further and sell it later for maximum profit... the choice is yours!

Let me explain exactly what you will receive after purchasing this site.

1. The domain name BestWholesaleElectronics.com - valued at $150.00 by the leading domain appraisal company 'Estibot.com'.
    2. All files completely installed on your Cpanel server within 24 hours!*
    3. The premium theme eCommerce from MyThemeShop.com (valued at $45.00).
    4. The WP All Import Pro plugin (Valued at $59.80)
    5. The WP All Import Woo-commerce add on (Valued at $59.80)
    6. The WP All Import Advanced Custom Fields Add On (Valued at $59.80)
    7. The WP All Import Link Cloaking Add On (Valued at $59.80)
    8. The WP All Import User Import Add On (Valued at $59.80)
    9. Lifetime, no delay support from me personally. Have an issue? Let me solve it for you (Priceless!)
    The main aspect that sets me apart from most sellers in the industry today is the after-sale support.

98% of sellers collect the money, transfer the site and wash their hands of it.

Once you purchase a site from me, you become a member of my team.

I will personally coach you to success!

D. Personal Guarantee
    This is a huge one for me.

If you're not happy, I am not happy.

I know it sounds like a cliche, but it couldn't be more true.

I want the name 'Matt Sayle' to be attributed to profit, value and success.

If you feel that you haven't received either one of those, simply shoot me a message and I will send you a full refund - no questions asked (even 10 years later)!

Period.

E. Why should I buy this site?

I know there are many options when it comes to buying a website for yourself.

Should you do a blog?
    E-commerce?
    Service Provider?

The beautiful thing about Best Wholesale Electronics, is you can have it all!

You are not limited to just the store for making money, you can also write articles in the blog section - monetized by affiliate links, advertising banners or both!

Want to sell services as well? Go for it!

You are not limited to just the pages currently displayed on the website.

The site is YOURS! You can do anything you want!

F. How to make money with this site

You really have three choices here.

How much work you put into this site is going to directly relate to how much money you are going to make.

This isn't a 'get rich quick' site, so I want you to get that out of your head right now.

First Method:
    Instantly sell the site on Flippa

I don't sell on Flippa. Period. I don't agree with their business practices and I avoid the site like the plague.

That being said, there are still over 500,000 buyers on Flippa that would absolutely drool over a site like this.

...It's no secret that sites sell for more on Flippa.

You could very easily buy the site, head over to Flippa and double your money in an instant.

Try it... go ahead!

Second Method:
    Index all of the pages and pray for the best

Google HATES duplicate content. What do you think is going to happen when you import the same data feed onto your site that 100 other sites are importing?

Exactly.... Duplicate Content Galore!

The blog articles and products on this website are for display purposes only.

I have blocked indexing to all search engine robots via the robots.txt file - if you want, you can remove that and pray for the best.

You can drive traffic via Social Media or forum signatures, you may also get lucky and rank a few pages out of the 1,000+.

Third Method:
    Do it the right way!

I have ran many of these types of sites. You need to remember, slow and steady wins the race.

Here is my exact blueprint:

I import the data feed of products into my back end, but as a draft instead of published.

Then, each day I manually rewrite the title and description of 2 - 3 products and publish them.

After a month I have about 75 high quality, unique products on my website that Google loves!

This takes literally 10 - 15 minutes per product - keep doing this for a few months and you should start to get some nice organic traffic to your site.

When is the last time you saw a website listed for sale on Digital Point with over 150 pages of unique, high quality content?

You don't see them because people are making so much money with them, they don't get rid of them.

Remember - if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!

You need to be unique in order to become successful!

Summary:
    How much would you expect to pay for everything I have outlined above?

The $150.00 Domain name...
    The $300.00 in plugins...
    The $45.00 Wordpress Theme...

The time it took to set everything up and configure it...

$500?
    $250?
    $100?
    Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

You keep forgetting, I want you to have as MUCH value as possible - and I need you to be successful.

So, you get EVERYTHING listed above for only $25.00.

Yep, you read that right - just $25.00.

That's what I call the perfect deal...

Matthew Sayle, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    looks awesome, so if I sign up for shareasale you would help input my affiliate links? and provide hosting? if so please PM me and we can get this one done!

tradesol, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Thanks for the message.

Let me finish dinner and I will give you an in depth answer.

4. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just passing by to say that it's the best and wonderfull/complete listing description i've ever seen (and I saw a lot :p)
    good luck matthew wih the sale.

Edit: here you go, sold the same minute I posted my comment :p

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    000karim, Sep 24, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You brought me some good luck... come back often! :D

6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    @tradesol

I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

The website is already sold, but since there was so much interest - I will be adding more in the future.

To answer your original question, it's extremely simple to add your affiliate links into the site.

You would download your own .txt file from the same merchant on ShareASale.com, we would then replace my file with yours.

They have an automatic approval process - so there is no waiting.

Since the only thing that will be changing is the affiliate number, none of the products will be affected on the site.

I have done this many times.

If you already have a domain - I would be more than happy to set up a site like this on it, for a discounted price.

Please send me a PM if you're interested.