1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affiliate Store Working with CrocMint

Discussion in 'Sites' started by modz, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This affiliate store sells CrocMint's products. The store's system is completely custom. The design is provided by CrocMint. The site isn't using a database so that it could be as fast as possible. I'll show the buyer where he should put his CrocMint ID, or I'll do it by myself (whichever the buyer wants).

I haven't found time to popularize this site. Despite of that, it has brought me $337.10 in affiliate commissions through the years (click here for screenshot). From what I've seen, it has a good potential, but it definitely needs a guy who could popularize it. He can even add a blog to the site and make it not just a store, but a site that contains valuable information concerning Health. Now I need money, that's why I am selling it, otherwise I wouldn't.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

modz, Sep 22, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.