1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate sales not reflected in my commission

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by cjUser, Dec 5, 2005.

I was working on my website for 4 months and no sales at all.

Two weeks back I bought a book from amazon and I didn't get the commission. So I sent a mail to them and they said I never bought anything from my site.

Around the same time, my brother bought a desktop computer from Dell and it is not recorded in my commission. Dell told me to check if the cookies are enabled.

I really need some help on what I am doing wrong. I am sure people buying from my website www.kmdeals.com , but for some reason, I am not getting the commission.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    CjUser.

cjUser, Dec 5, 2005 IP
  2. tanoanian

tanoanian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon isn't a Commision Junction program. I have the same problem with Commision Junction. They only seem to credit me with 50% of the leads and sales that I know were made using my links.

tanoanian, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  3. Sharpseo

Sharpseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been suspicious of sales #s from hits I sent to CJ, but I haven't ordered any of the products to test it. No proof, but it certainly wasn't worth the space I gave it on sites. I have some really well defined niche sites, put a few CJ affiliate links to products that match perfectly what my visitors are looking for. My ECPM was incredibly low from thousands of clicks. Switched back to only PPC in short order. This was back when they were having reporting issues, though they said none of the tracking was affected.

I'm now giving it a try with a different site, we'll see how it works.

Sharpseo, Dec 8, 2005 IP