1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate program from reliable brand. Make up to $284 per one sale!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by seonewbie85, Oct 11, 2017.

Hey everyone. You're welcome to join AliDropship affiliate program. It's free and open for all comers – from established online business experts to travel or mom bloggers.

The program offers up to 50% commission, so you can earn up to $284 on one purchase. AliDropship is one of the best solutions in its niche with thousands of users worldwide. You can target almost any country in the world on your favorite language.

For more information please visit https://affiliates.alidropship.com Or ask your question here, I would love to assist you. All the best.

seonewbie85, Oct 11, 2017 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    very interesting to join....

egoldzone, Nov 9, 2017 IP
  3. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As an affiliate for AliDropship myself, I confirm that they do have a lucrative affiliate program. However, their commissions are not at all high. You are dreaming, if you hope to find tons of products with 50% commission. With AliDropship, the money is not in high affiliate percentages but in sales volume.

planck, Feb 7, 2018 IP