1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate products

Discussion in 'General Business' started by johnZero, Jul 16, 2016.

Hello i'm new to affiliate marketing and I would like to know if anyone had any recommend affiliate products for me to promote my focus is on improving speaking skills

johnZero, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  3. 2423898

2423898 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, affiliate products don't work that well. I never use them to promote. You need a system instead of just an offer. One where sales are already coming in and you get a share of the profits which you can easily withdraw. The sales aren't guaranteed but at least they do all of that. In the mean time you can use the advertising products to promote something so yeah affiliate offers or whatever.

2423898, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of Affiliate network which pay you by promoting there product. I know one affiliate network which has serval niche based affiliate product is Cpalead.com

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  5. johnZero

johnZero Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay thanks for the direction you all I appreciate the feedback.

johnZero, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  6. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should check out clickbank. I'm sure they have a few products that fit your niche.

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  7. Direct Affiliate

Direct Affiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    johnZero, looking at statistics in my affiliate program I see that category slim and beauty are good selling. I'm not surprised because today everyone want to look good and fit. What is more, people buy this kind of products all year so your profits are on constant level. I can also recommend you e-learning products --> in our network we have all marketing materials to promote this product so you shouldn't work so hard to create content for it. Check out Direct Affiliate program - we cost per lead what is easier and faster to pay out :)

Direct Affiliate, Nov 30, 2016 IP