1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affiliate products Review Videos with HD Animated Spokespersons

Discussion in 'Services' started by sahos, Dec 19, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm can produce high-quality Affiliate products/Services or your own service/websites Review Videos with HD Animated Spokespersons

Packages:
    1. You provide the script+voiceover or only script I will add machine voiceover
    sample as above. up to 120 words max, Video duration will be 1-1.2 minutes. Only $5

2. I will write script for you + add professional native voiceover Only, more flexibility in word count and video duration Only $35

3. Professional script, voiceover, flexibility in words, duration + high ranking on Youtube and Google, Only $100
    recently ranked videos:

keyword: copy paste jobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4LUdoSQjwY

keyword: animated spokesperson

**Full HD videos, 1080p
    **US/UK accent available for voiceover. also, videos can be done with major languages like French, German, Russian, Japanese and many other languages
    **In Background there can be Animated logo, animated text, outros, social pages URL of yours or white background, green screen background... as required.

So don't afraid to try
    get your HD review video done and start profiting from it

My skype: ampleom
    shopno99 (at) gmail

sahos, Dec 19, 2017 IP