1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Affiliate product sites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by HorrorMovies, Aug 7, 2014.

As the title states. I am looking for any type of affiliate site.

I don't want something that has blatant black hat SEO on its link profile, I will check.

If your sites makes money then I am prepared to spend 2 to 4 times the monthly revenue, no more than unfortunately.

If it doesn't have revenue, then I will base my price on the content, domain and other factors etc.

I am not too bothered about the niche, although things in health, beauty and travel are MORE than welcome.

I would like to pick up a few sites but if one big one comes along then great, so don't ask for my budget... if its worth your asking price and I am interested then I will buy it.

HorrorMovies, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  2. digitalpk

digitalpk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

if you are looking for amazon affiliate stores, have a look at my year old amazon stores in hot niches.
    http://healthandfitnessshop.com/
    http://thebestorganics.com/

PM me if interested!

digitalpk, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  3. Meesum Raza

Meesum Raza Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, If you're looking for websites with Amazon Affiliate I've one. I don't know much about how much traffic it is getting but it's automated you can check the demo at amazonreviewer.us and let me know if you're interested.

Meesum Raza, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  4. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    unfortunately you'll only find blatant scams at that range, as no one would sell a legitimate site with revenue that low.

DomainMagnate, Aug 18, 2014 IP
    HorrorMovies likes this.
  5. HorrorMovies

HorrorMovies Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    69.2% - 9
    Yeah it looks like your right, I have had a lot of scammy sites messaged to me since this thread... I am happy to raise it seeing as I have got nothing of interest through.

I would probably go a max of 12 months revenue though - no more than that though as I would be better starting a site myself and investing in it :)

I am still open to offers for sites that don't have revenue though!

HorrorMovies, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  6. Meesum Raza

Meesum Raza Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It doesn't depends on the revenues actually you should start looking for sites with traffic. Premium Traffic is all what's needed to generate revenues.

Meesum Raza, Aug 18, 2014 IP